A day with the future in laws

Start from the beginning

"I'm guessing everything was ok?" Tikki asked from a far.

"I'm so grateful to Mr and Mrs Agreste. They're coming over for dinner tonight, tonight!" Marinette walked over to her kwami. She took off her white long cardigan, revealing her dark purple top that was tucked in a nice black mini skirt. "I think I should finish my shift early and get prepared for dinner. I heard from Adrien a while back about his parents favourite foods. His dad loves quiche and his mom likes fish pie."

=====

Adrien was currently at a photoshoot for his modelling collection and once he was done he saw a dark blue shirted girl with black jeans watching him. Oh great! She has to follow him every frickin where. Talk about being obsessed. She's even more obsessed with me than Marinette was with a thousand pictures of me in her room. Wait, why have I got Marinette in my head? No. Brain don't think about her. Adrien told himself off.

As he got off the runway, he got his bag and threw it over his shoulder and walked right past the girl. She noticed this and went straight to him.

"Hey~" She sang and walked beside him.

"Yes?" Adrien asked.

"So much for the greeting." The girl rolled her eyes.

"Look Lila, I-am not-in the-mood to talk to you." Adrien stated clearly.

"Are you ever?" She crossed her arms, displaying a sympathetic look on her face.

Adrien groaned and walked past her. He knew she wasn't really looking sincere, it's all an act. His mind brought him back to the incident that happened in front of his father's door. How his and Marinette's hands touched in an awkward way. He sighed dreamily. How her annoyed face was so cute. He couldn't get enough of her even if they both were ignoring each other for yet again, misunderstandings.

Meanwhile with Marinette, she entered her home and went straight to the kitchen, preparing for tonight. Her and tikki spent the afternoon laughing and having a little catch up. The feeling of finally gaining your relationship with your kwami. They had a laugh until it died out when they heard the front door opened. Who must that be? Marinette thought sarcastically.

"What's that smell?" Adrien said, putting his coat on the coat peg and walked towards the smell. "Amazing food." He sighed heavenly.

"Ever thought of who made it." Marinette muttered.

An hour passed and the Agreste's should've been there around now. Marinette was already in her clothes for dinner tonight. A pink polka dotted dress she designed when she was younger. It was a bit small, not covering past her legs but she didn't mind as long as the clothing fitted her. Matching the outfit, she wore baby pink high heels, her hair was in a bun with a few strands of hair left out. 

She was currently setting the dining table, Adrien came dashing down the stairs one by one, and on queue the doorbell rang.

"They must be here." Marinette ran to the door and opened it. In came Mrs. Agreste walking in as I she was on a runway, her bag on her wrist. She turned to look back at the two designers and raised her glasses so they lied on her head.

"I'm so sorry. I miss my modelling days." The blonde lady apologised and hugged her daughter in law.

"Hello to you too Mrs. Agreste." Marinette giggled. "Good evening sir." She turned to the lady's husband who nodded and entered the household.

Pulling away, Emilie hugged her son which gave him a shock but then obliged. "Hi mom." Adrien smiled and looked at her green eyes.

"How's my boy?" She ruffled his hair and then sat in a chair at the dining table. Adrien looked up and had a goofy grin smothered on his face.