The Foursquare Church

Literally, there is a church called the foursquare church.

The first word I saw was "foursquare" and it reminded me of an application with a similar name. my curiosity looked on to discover that it was a church and who in the freaking world names a church after an application. But was it?

Was it the name of the app that inspired them?

Could it have been named after someone?

Perhaps everyone in the church ate a foursquare meal?

Oh, Maybe they all have four children?

Could it have been that they only had four problems in life?

Yes, I get it now, they all received four miracles in a day?

It reminded me of the controversy surrounding Christianity.

How did it really start?

Are churches obeying the Bible? Nowadays, people are deep in the hustle for money so would do anything to get it.

Once, I heard of a pastor that had told his congregation that eating grass would grant them healing and matched on them another time for the same purpose.

I have heard of divorce amongst pastors.

I have heard of/seen fake visions arise from pastors.

Bribery is now very common and the manner with which most pastors plea for church support has turned their souls to being uninviting(even to God) and selfish.

I have heard of prayer houses.

I have heard of a church that worshipped the devil and even had the members take the sign . But isn't a church defined for Christianity? so why call that a church. perhaps they see the devil as their christ?

Yet, wasn't the Bible, a book with more than a thousand interpretations by everyone, written by men?

Most times I don't blame people for turning their faces from Christianity

I do not understand the truth behind it anymore so it's for me to wonder, condemn or find out more but rather than being a judge, I would say;

"an eye always sees our shit"

♡♥E♡♥T♡♥A♥♡S♥♡H♥♡E♥♡