SECRETS

Why do people have trust issues?

The first time i remember telling someone to keep a secret,i had lived  only up to a decade and did i trust this person?

Peharps i thought i could trust this person cause a few weeks afterwards, i was busted and did it hurt? Yes, the gravity of the consequences were too real, they made me red- not literally-

But I could never trust her again.

O'course it didn't stop there as I  kept telling little similar secrets-which I began substituting for lies at some point- to different persons, just so i could find someone to trust. It wasn't until after i couldn't find one, after i had told myself that nobody was to be trusted, after i shut out the world, that i realized -with an indescribable aura- that i had been wrong with the way i had handled trust. That i had of course, not been wise in choosing who to tell what.

You see, secrets do have grades.

The 1st grade allows you to tell a brief secret to persons you can't exactly trust but would have nothing to lose if the word got out but on the highest grade of secrets, the need to be real picky should arise, the need to meet that one person you know can keep that particular kind of a secret. It could be on a business or personal level but you don't have to tell Francis at work, who is probably just the IT guy, that your wife didn't make the pasta the way you wanted it, neither do you have to tell BOb, your gardner at home, that your boss is stealing from the company.

We don't expect someone that has a desire to tell the world about their colored closet, to keep our secrets.

Most persons get themselves in the wrong situation and rather than accept that they messed up, decide to hate the world and place a tag that reads "trust issues" on their foreheads, a tag that wouldn't have a reason to be there if they'd just kept an open mind, a tag that places them on a lonely path which becomes a foundation for depression which they build for themselves, a tag that stands as a barrier for moving -though they may not know it- forward.

We shouldn't even expect anyone to keep our secrets.

Secrets can be the end or the beginning of you.

Just stay balanced and the best way to do that, the best way to avoid all these trust issues, is keeping an open mind.

❤E ❤T ❤A ❤S ❤H❤ E❤