A SUBJECT WITH TOO MANY TITLES 1

Beyonce, in her music (pretty hurts), brought to light, a part of humanity's numerous problems. "Perfection is a disease of the nation" and yes, it pretty much does hurt.

What really is wrong with humans?

Is it our inability to see past the angels of death before we kiss them?

Is it our self loss and inability to locate ourselves?

Well, NO.

it's our nature. Our insatiable nature

People blame the root of evil on petty factors when we are actually the root of our evil.

It lives in us, just like certain bacterias live in us, waiting patiently to be triggered by some factor clearly known and most of us seem to readily induce these factors first by folding our common sense and then accepting nonsense.

I look at the media with pain. Everyone wants to be everything.

Most females wants to have the "sexiest" title as much as most males want to have the "game" title so they begin to create an illusion of how they want their life to be, building a media that ends with no end.

I believe the problem is the unending thirst for fame; To be seen even most times without being heard; to have a self billboard even though it stands without views

Most person's forget the definition of happiness. It's completely fine to be happy with where you are at every point of your life or crafting a reasonably better one if it'll make you happier .

Remember that "Perfection simply doesn't exist" -Steven Hawking