11.

Time goes by so quickly doesn't it?
Taetae is in 7th class and koo is in 6th class.
Well before that taetae was taller than koo but as the bunny came into his growing age, his height has been increasing quickly

Now he's an inch taller than taetae. Well, taetae is not sad about it because he somehow likes that koo is taller than him.

As they are growing the level of maturity us increasing too. Not the other way like getting apart and talking appropriately but the other way, the small heart flutters when they see each other, the blush when the other's around, the panic when something awkward happens.

It's weird, but in a good way. They like it.

But some things never change. Like the sweet love they have, the ice cream "dates" (now they like to call it date as they understood the meaning of a few adult words), the private lunch, the park hangouts.

Even if you want to change something so close to you, you can't because they become your habit and once they do it's not so easy to leave.

It's really very hurtful to see someone grow up you love so much, but at the same time you realize that if they grow up they'll finally understand that every person you be with is because there is a purpose of them being with you.

And in this case, the two lads are trying to find what these small yet so big flutters in their hearts are. The electricity which didn't flow in their childhood came so powerfully in the adulthood

And we know, that when they'll realize what's the reason behind these small flutters no one's going to be more happy than themselves.

The journey to their love is starting, it feels so emotional to see taetae and koo grow up into taehyung and jungkook but in each other's eyes they'll always be taetae and koo.

The atmosphere is gonna be filled with love

Sweet love, the name for the ripened fruit of childhood love.

It's so tasty that they can't wait to taste it

And when they'll do, they are gonna be addicted to it

To each other