ENDING 2

Y/Ns POV-
James had to help me out with choosing but I finally realized that I love Colby more than the others. I text Devyn saying I'm coming home and to keep Colby in his room. He messaged back a few minutes later saying he isnt going anywhere. Neither is Sam. She sends a picture of the doors tied together by a rope. Colbys door slightly open showing half of his face.

I text back saying thanks. I run to James "Hey jammy! Thank you so so so much for letting me stay here for so long! I had a lot of fun, but I've chosen." James smiles clapping his hands "ok sister! I'll be waiting for the video!" I smile and nod hugging him tightly before grabbing the little things I've brought with me and walked out the door to my car. Pulling up I can hear Colby and Sam screaming to let them out because they were hungry. I smile and come through the gate calmly getting out of the car. Devyn opens the door jumping up and down with a huge smile on her face. Corey right next to her smiling as well. "So glad your home Y/N!" Devyn says hugging me. "Go get your man." Corey says. I smile and nod. Walking upstairs and down the hallway I peek around the corner and saw that colbys door just closed and Sam's opened. I giggle at the sight waiting about another minute before undoing colbys door running in and slamming the door shut. The brown haired boy looked at me wide eyed before hugging me tightly. "Y/N!" "Shh! Your the only one that knows im here other than Devyn and Corey" I whisper shout. "Is that why Devyn tied our doors together?" He asked and I nod giggling "plus it was just funny. But Colby I've chosen who I want." He looks at me "you Colby brock have been chosen for the 76th annual hunger games" I smile at him as he picks me up spinning me around.  "So your mine now?!" He asks and I nod. He instantly puts me down slamming his lips against mine pushing me against the wall. His kisses move down my neck finding my sweet spot quickly. He left a few hickeys before returning to my lips. "I love you Y/N" "I love you too Colbs" a knock at the door interrupts us. Colby puts me in the closet to hide me. "Hey Colby we are going out to lunch and wonder if you wanna come." Jake's voice says. "Naw I'm getting ready to edit a video maybe next time." He lies "alright you'll be the only one home then. Later dude." He door closes and I come out of the closet. "The house to myself for about an hour. Sounds good" Colby smirks at me and I blush. He locks the door just incase and pushed me on his bed. "I'm going to take what's mine then" he says kissing me roughly.

<Man all these guys with hormones.>

After Colby finished he sighs and looks at me somewhat sweaty and smiles "when are we going to tell the others your here." He asks. "How about now, they just got home." Colby nods as we both put on clothes and walk out the bedroom door. Walking downstairs we see everyone taking off the jackets and shoes. "BAE!" Jake screams tackling me in a hug "hey Jay." I giggle. I feel eyes on me so I look up and see Sam looking like he is about to cry "sammy" I say softly. He walks over to me pulling me in a hug. "Idiot!" He whispers and starts crying I smile softly enjoying this moment before Colby clears his throat obviously jealous. The whole house laughs and Colby picks me up screaming mine running into the game room/room across from kitchen with TV hole "Colby!" I scream tightly holding onto him while he runs. "She has chosen me! I'm the chosen one!" He screams. Jake gets out his camera and records this. Getting shes mine! And the whole house laughs again.

With our content Jake is aloud to post the video. Later Colby and I make a video explaining what Jay's video was about. Telling the whole world we are dating.

BOOM COLBYS DONE!