2

Walking into the second pack, I was relieved to see the males acting normal and not starring at the girls like they're their last meal. It pleased me greatly.
    I walked several steps behind Alpha as we entered. The males looked over the women and a few had found their mates and were off... Well mating. I stood silently just waiting. I didn't know who would be my Luna. But I'd be great ful for whoever she is.
    When done there we moved to the next pack, this one we would be spending the night so we brought in our bags with us. We settled into the rooms assigned to us first and hung around. We would look at the females in the morning and then leave. We have approximately 20 packs more to go. And Alpha wants to get at least 3 every day. So we will only be gone from the pack for a week. Greg took me out to the training field and helped me with speed and force. Luckily I learn quickly or I'm sure he would get frustrated with me.
    Dinner time, we sat with the Alpha who I had yet to speak with.. at all. He is known to be.. not the nicest. And I'd rather not cause Alpha problems.  "Why is the servant eating with us?" The Alpha growls. Alpha growls back and stares at him. "she is not a servant, she is a warrior." Alpha tells him. "Her wolf is weak she does not deserve to be a warrior." The alpha says. "It is fine Alpha. It is his house, if he does not wish for me to eat with him, then I won't." I say in a calm voice. His head snaps to me, and I can see the warning in it. He does not like me being treated this way. But it's normal. The alpha looks shocked at first, but then a smirk settles onto his face. I bow my head and leave. "I'll be going to bed soon alpha." I say as I walk into the kitchen. Once I ate, I went to my room. It wasn't long before the alpha was knocking at my door. "Hello... Warrior." He says with disgust. "Hello Alpha." I say with a slight nod. "I just wanted to warn you, if you get in my way.. then I will end you." He growls lowly. It scared the shit out of me. And I knew that he knew. "Yes Alpha." I say with a slight bow. He leaves and I close the door. I take no time in taking a shower and going to bed.
    The next morning came quickly. Or so I thought it was morning. Looking at my clock it's 3 in the morning. "Get off me." I heard alpha command. Using my werewolf hearing, I could tell the person wasn't listening and I jumped out of bed. I ran straight to his room and didn't bother knocking. If my alpha is in trouble then I will suffer through the consequences later. The door opens and a woman, just slightly younger than the alpha was on top of Alpha. "I said get off." Alpha orders again and she just smirks. My blood begins to boil and my wolf comes out to play. Alpha might not hit a she-wolf.. but I fucking will. I stalk over to her and rip her off him by her hair. Slamming her against the wall on the other side of the room. "Alpha are you ok?" I ask through gritted teeth. "Yes Warrior Cindy. I'm fine." He says calmly. Which helps me calm slightly. But then the woman has to open her mouth. "You fucking bitch! He is supposed to be mine." She growls. "He is no one's until we find our Luna." I growl back. "I will be your Luna." She says through gritted teeth. "You are not my mate." Alpha says behind me. The she-wolf lunges at me and I dodge successfully. I grab her hair just before she hit the ground and yank her up to look me in the eye. "Run." I growl. Her eyes show fear and the moment I let go, she is out the door in tears. "Thank you warrior Cindy." Alpha says. My breathing stopped, for the fact that alphas don't say sorry or thank you.. yet he did. "Anything for you Alpha." I say and leave. I go to my room but it is completely torn apart. Damn she-wolf. I grab my bag and am lucky she didn't see it under the bed. I take it and sit outside alphas door. Leaning against the wall I slide down and fall asleep.
    "Warrior Cindy?" Alphas voice drifts through my ears. Why is he in my room? "Warrior Cindy.." he says again, and my eyes slowly open. I'm in the hallway.. oh yeaaaaa. "Why were you sleeping in the hallway?" He asks. I stand up and straighten out my night clothes. "The damn she-wolf ripped apart my room." I tell him before walking off to shower and change. I come out in my off the shoulder dress, that has stretch like material at the chest, and flows out on the bottom with pink flowers on it. I wear light pink high heels, and a black choker. I leave my hair down in natural waves and leave off the make up. I grab my bag and walk downstairs. "Warrior Cindy, you look beautiful as always." Greg says. "Thank you Greg. And you look handsome." I say with a smile as I take in his black jeans and white button up shirt. He smiles back and takes my bag. He extends his hand, which I take. And helps me down the stairs.

I go into the main room where the females should be lined up and notice the girl from last night standing next to the Alpha

I go into the main room where the females should be lined up and notice the girl from last night standing next to the Alpha. "Her, brother." She whispers to the Alpha. He stomps over to me and I internally smirked. "I told you to stay out of my way." He growled at me lowly. I could sense my Alpha walking into the room, but I don't think he did.. not yet at least. "oh I'm sorry Alpha. I didn't mean to get into your way of taking over my pack from the inside." I say with my head slightly bent. "You little bit..." He says but before he can finish my Alpha is by my side. "What did you say?". He asks through gritted teeth. "You knew he had entered." The alpha growls. "Maybe.. I mean with that much power radiating off him.. I'm surprised you didn't. Oh well!" I tell him with a smile. "Now if you don't mind, we came here to look for mates." I say and wait. He huffs and walks away. Greg smirks at me and it makes me have to stiffle a laugh.
    Sadly the Luna was not from that pack either.. but more packs to go.