0.5 Telling Family

A/n- So, I'm going to do a "Telling his family" but I don't really want to do a "Telling your family" because everyones family is different, Its you putting yourself in this situation and I kinda want it to be for you guys. I'm going to let you decide how your family reacts to the news rather then create a fake unrealistic family for you. I know this isn't really realistic but you (hopefully) know what I mean. Thank you for reading :)

Jin - His P.O.V.

(A/n-There is a time jump, When He found out she was only about a month(4 weeks) along)

I wake up to feel Y/n no longer by my side on our bed. I uncover myself and stand. I walk out of the bedroom and say "Y/n?" hoping that she's making breakfast. I hear a muffled version of her voice and wonder out to the dinning room to find her. I see her on the phone. I walk past her into the kitchen when I hear her say "Ok, see you later then, Bye." I stop and look back at her. "Who are you meeting?" I say giving her a confused look. "Actually your parents are coming to have dinner with us." She says walking past me into the kitchen. "Why?" I say following her. "They have to know at some point Jin, Its their grandchild too." She says putting her hand on her tiny almost nonexistent bump.

She pulls some raw frozen chicken out of the freezer to let it unfreeze before she cooks it. I sigh in defeat, "Ok" I say taking her into a hug and rocking back and forth. "But when are we going to tell the boys?" I ask letting her body go. "We will, don't worry about that right now. We still have a lot of months to go." She says grabbing my face and planting a wet kiss on my cheek.

"Your parents should be here any minute" Y/n says setting four plates on the table as she walks around it. "I'll grab the food" I say before heading into the kitchen. It's not like i'm too young to have kids, why am I so nervous? I ask myself. I understand that it's their grandchild but its my baby. They didn't even know about the first baby, they still don't know, I never plan on telling them because it's in the past.

I set the food down onto the dining table and sigh. "Jin... are you ok" she says making my eyes go to her. "Uh, Y-yea" I say almost like a question. "Ji-" Y/n was cut off by the doorbell ringing. "Its go time" Y/n says before walking towards the door. I giggle at her sudden statement but I soon return to my nervous state. I quickly catch up yo Y/n before she reaches the door.

Y/n opens the door with no warning and I see my mom and dad standing there. I quickly plaster the realest fake smile I could manage and reach out to give them a hug. "Jinnn" My mother says throwing her arms out. I put myself in her grip and hug her back. She quickly lets go of me to hug Y/n. I look at my dad and hug him without saying anything. I move so my father could get in the door. I look over as I close the door, my mother still hugging Y/n. "Alright mom she needs to breath." I say laughing. "I'm sorry I just love her so much." My mom says letting her go.

"What smells so good?" my dad asks. "Its Chicken and some vegetables, Its not much but you didn't give us much time." I say forcing out a small fake laugh. "Well I bet it taste lovely." my mom says taking her jacket off. "Let me take this for you." Y/n says grabbing it as she got it off. "Thank you, Jin, I'm so thankful you married her and not that other girl." my mom says making her way to the table. "Other girl?" Y/n says giving me a confused look. I mentally slam my hand on my face, "We'll take about it later" I say lightly putting my hand on her back guiding her to the table. I see my father pull out the chair for my mother and I do the same for Y/n.

"Wow guys this Is really good." my mom says looking in between both me and Y/n. "Thank you." Y/n says in her warm welcoming voice. "Jin are you alright, you haven't touched your food." my father says giving me a weird look. "I-I just-I'm just-" I was cut off my Y/n quickly standing up and running to the bathroom. I push my chair back and follow behind her. I hear her throw up as I enter the bathroom. I pull her hair out of her face but there's already puke in it. I look over to see my mother in the doorway. I put my focus back on Y/n and grab the wash cloth of the bathroom counter and begin to wipe the puke the best I could out of her hair.