I didn't waste any more time and took the last steps to his bed.

"Hyungwon?", I whispered, but didn't got an answer. "Hyungwon, are you awake?", I tried again as I lifted my right leg and crawled upon his bed towards him. My hands wandered under the blanket to raise it up a little so I could slip inside. Immediately I felt warmth wrapping around me, coming from his body next to me. My hand searched its way to his back, carefully stroking over it. "Hyungwon...", I whispered again. I felt his body shiver under my touch. He was awake.

"Hyungwon, would you mind to turn around?" I still didn't got an answer, so I leaned in and layed my chin on his shoulder. His hands covered his eyes so I couldn't see his expression. But it didn't stop me to lift mine, carefully trying to shove his away so I could look into his face. He didn't let me at first, but it wasn't that difficult to win, even though he wasn't as weak as he seemed at first sight.

My fingers wandered over his cheek, feeling something wet.

"Did you cry?"

"No."

"So these aren't tears?"

"... yeah."

"Hyungwon..." I pressed up his face a little so he had to look at me. His eyebrows furrowed together. He was in pain, I could clearly see that.

His eyes glittered, still filled up with tears. I've never seen him cry, I barely saw anybody cry beside myself. Maybe it was weird to think that, but it looked kind of beautiful, he looked so vulnerable right now, as if he struggled to let his guard down.

His lips parted a little as he let out a sad cuckle. "I'm sorry, that you have to see me like this. I never wanted to show you." I couldn't reply anything. His smile turned as his lips began to tremble. "I'm not the sad type of guy. I barely cry and if I do I won't show it to others. It was just... a little emotional for me. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry for kissing you, you must felt disgusted by that.", he sniffled.

"I'm gay, Hyungwon. Why would it disgust me, huh? You aren't. If anything, it must have made you feel something like disgust."

"50%."

"What?"

"I'm 50% sure, that I'm not gay."

I stared at him with wide eyes, shoked about what he said just now. The last time I asked it was 99%. How could- I mean- What even-

"And when I'm laying here, looking at you, I'm not sure at all. Probably I would turn into everything for you, even a drag queen if that's what you would want me to.", he cuckled a little, I was still busy with staring and asking myself what just happened.

He lifted his head and pressed our lips together, for the second time this day. My brain tried to puzzle everything together, but it didn't really work out. He trembled under me, maybe because he struggled with lifting his head that long, maybe because he cried again. The kiss lasted only a few seconds, before his lips left again, his head falling into his pillows again.

"I can't think of anything else when I'm with you. I want to kiss you everytime I see you, everytime your face lights up and you let this breathtaking smile decorate your beautiful face.", he stopped and smiled a little more while curling his fingers around my neck carefully playing with my hair.

"I like it."

My heart stopped beating.

"I like you."

My body wasn't working on my will anymore. I lifted my right arm around him so I could lay it next to his head, sunk my fingers in his hair and leaned down, pressing my lips onto his. This time I wasn't frozen at all, I moved them against each other, feeling his soft plump ones on mine, driving me crazy. It felt like they were created to kiss each other, like they were finally feeling home. I couldn't think straight and I didn't care at the moment. Everything I wanted to feel right now were his lips on mine, my fingers in his hair, his hands on my neck, my back, my arms.

I breathed through my nose because I couldn't break the kiss, not now. My teeth carefully took his lower lip in between, slightly pulling, before letting go and kiss both of his again. He moved along to mine, brushing his fingers over my back, slipping under my shirt, letting them lay there. I lost all control, caressing his sides with my free hand, dive under his shirt as well and lighly brushing my fingers over his stomache. His skin burned under my touch and I could feel him tremble.

After a little while I broke the kiss, leaning my forhead against his, both of us heavily breathing. I opened my eyes and looked into his, which were still closed. A wide smile curled on his lips, causing me to smile too.

"That's not what friends do.", I whispered, still breathless.

"No.", he answered as he grabbed my shirt to pull me into another kiss again.

My heart pumped faster than normal and my cheeks burned. We crossed the line. Friends don't kiss each other like that. But I didn't care at the moment. And neither did he.

Well... Changkyun warned Hyungwon to not cross any line. Ooooooops. :3
Hope you liked it! ♡
THE NEW MV IS COMING OUT THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!! Whooop ♡♡♡