When we go downstairs Austin was sitting on the couch on his phone.
"We're ready," I tell him he turns shutting off his phone.
"Cool," he stands. "Lets go!!" He chirps and we leave.

We go to a diner where Mandy, Caleb and Kyle all meet us there. I sit down Sam next to me and I look at the menu knowing what I'll get probably.

"Heh guys! I'm Penelope, what can I get you to drink?" The waitress asks.
  "Water," Mandy says.
  "Vanilla milkshake," Caleb says.
  "Water," Austin says.
  "Chocolate milkshake," Kyle says. And me and Sam both order vanilla milkshakes.
She leaves.
  "Water!?" I scoff.
  "Fuck off," Austin flips me off.
  "That's boring, just saying" I said.
  "I'm trying to stay healthy," he shrugs.
  "Since when was that a priority!?" I laugh and he waves me off with a laugh.
  "Sorry not all of us can stay that skinny with eating the world," Austin says.
  "Ya... how are you not fat!?" Mandy laughs.
  "I just suck in..." I joke and Austin rolls his eyes laughing.
  "Sounds like a rough time for when you have sex," Austin says and I roll my eyes.
  "Fuck off," I say and he laughs.
  "You've had sex and that scares me," Caleb says.
  "Why!?" I laugh.
  "Because, it was with Sam and you're like a sister to me.." he says. "Ew."
  "Don't think about it freak," I roll my eyes.
  "I haven't... until right now," he says.
  "Oh so Sam doesn't talk about it to you guys!?" Austin asks. "Cause isn't that what guys do?"
  "He hasn't you're right, what the fuck dude!?" Kyle asks him.
  "What would you like me to say?" Sam asks.
  "Anything! We're your friends we tell each other that shit," Kyle says.
  "Why do you can ask how good she was?" Austin rolls his eyes.
  "Ya," Kyle laughs and I look at him.
  "Right cause you've got this embarrassing crush on her?" Austin adds.
  "Austin fuck off with that. It's what guys talk about. Right Sam?" Kyles cheeks reddened and I was mad but I was composing myself before I put him on blast.
  "No, because Jo wasn't just a conquest to me like yours and Caleb's girls," Sam replied nonchalantly like he was simply stating a fact. "So I'm gonna have enough respect to not talk about my girlfriend in bed."
Austin looks around and he was ready to knock Kyle out.
  "Ya just fuck off Kyle. I never wanted to know, Jo's too close," Caleb laughs.
  "Well fine geez. I thought you girls did it too," Kyle mutters.
  "No, we just talk about how small we think your dick is," I look at my nails and Austin laughs loudly while Mandy was just looking around like a lost kid.
  "Wow.... that was savagely beautiful," Caleb laughs putting his fist in my direction and I look at him shaking my head. "Too early."

The waitress comes back and gives us our drinks then takes our orders.
We eat in a bit of an awkward silence but Austin and Sam both try to make some small talk in between.
"So, what are we doing after this?" I asked sipping my drink.
"Beach, or I don't know. Chill at someone's house?" Austin suggests.
"House!?" I asked. "I'm bloated and don't wanna go to the beach right now."
"Right! Whose place?" Austin asks.
"Can't be mine," Mandy sighs leaning back against the chair.
"My parents are home but I guess we can chill there if you want," Caleb shrugs.
"Mines open too," Sam says. "No ones home."
He hasn't told anyone about his dad, he didn't want the attention of that.
"Sam's place then?" Austin asks. I turn to him.
"You sure? What if your mom and dani come back and don't want us there?" I asked him in a quiet voice.
"They won't. And if they do, they won't care" he shrugs. "Seriously."
"Fine," I shrug turning away. I don't want it being weird and sad if they do end up coming back. Because it's their house they should have their privacy.

They all agree, we all split the bill and her into cars and leave.
"We don't usually hang out at your place," Austin says as Sam drives.
"Yeah," he nods. "I don't know why. It's usually Kyle's or Jo's," he says.
"Yeah, we did hang out at mine either," Austin sits back. "It's too good for your dirty asses."
"Oh fuck off," I laugh and Austin does too.
"Besides you boo," he adds and I shake my head. "Will Dani be there?"
"No," Sam replies. "I think she's out doing something," he adds.
"Oh," Austin nods.