Chapter 49: A Fight

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Wow, thank you so much for doin this with me, May. You got some real skills." Cardi said, and I blushed, nodding. She gave me a hug, and I hugged back before headed out the door.

The performance was tomorrow night.

I really, REALLY hope the fans like it...

Alex's POV

I woke up, and stretched, before getting onto my phone to check media and texts for anything. There was a text from May, and so I pulled it up almost immediately. Once I did read it, I scoffed, not responding. I liked Cardi, don't get me wrong, she has great music, it's just the way she acts.

I don't think it's good for May to be around her. I mean, I get that Cardi has a daughter, and she'll be calm around her, but with May? Things just won't work out. I went down to the lobby, grabbing a waffle from the breakfast area, and a cup of coffee, before carrying it back up to my room so I could do some work. 

The last thing I need is to think about May and Cardi. It's just not something I need on my plate at the moment. I hate that May looks up to her too. Like, music wise, I get that, but that isn't why May looks up to her. 

She looks up to Cardi because of the way she treats everybody like they aren't anything, and how to "pop your p" to everyone if you're catching my drift. I didn't want to think about it, and just started on a song. It was going pretty well until I heard a knock at my door, and a key card slide. I didn't pay any attention to it until I heard the voice. 

"I'm back, Alex!" May yelled, walking over to where I was. I faked a smile, looking at her, and what she was wearing. It wasn't her. I didn't like it at all. And I know she changed it because she sent me a picture of what she was wearing earlier. This was not that at all.

"Hey! How was it?" I asked her, looking back at my music sheet

"Hey! How was it?" I asked her, looking back at my music sheet. She didn't even notice. Or care.

"Really good! Cardi is so amazing, and the dance we're doing together is great! We also went out to lunch, and some guy didn't bring us our food, so Cardi slapped him, and told him to hurry the fuck up, which they did afterward! It was so cool!" May exclaimed, jumping on my bed with her shoes on. Dirt was all over my bed now. 

"No, that isn't cool! You shouldn't treat someone like that, May. That isn't how things work. You have to be patient. And for the love of God, stop jumping on my bed! You're getting dirt all over it!" I yelled, shooing her down. She scoffed, and jumped down, before sitting on my work chair. 

"Why do you always tell me what to do?" May asked me, anger evident in her voice. I sighed, trying to keep my anger in. 

"Because I'm the leader of this group, May. We all agreed that since I was the most mature, I should be the leader. Or did Cardi tell you that you should be in charge because of how cool you are?" I asked her. She scoffed, acting really rudely now. 

"In a matter of fact, she did. I can see why now. You always make the decisions without our consent. If you'd let me, just once, we'd be on a much better trail than now!" May yelled back, crossing her arms. I started to glare at her. 

"You see what hanging out with Cardi does to you?! You are so rude! This is why you aren't the leader, making the difficult decisions! You would just put a bad reputation on Timeless!" I yelled at her. 

"Yeah? You think you're so perfect! Cardi at least supports me for who I want to be! You have never supported me in my life!" She yelled. Okay, that one hurt. I was getting angrier by the second, and once I went full beast mode, there was no going back. 

"Oh yes, I have! And what is one fantastic idea you've made this entire tour? Hooking up with Jimin? Or maybe putting yourself in between a love triangle? Ooo! Here's the best one yet! everyone loves this one! You deciding that you were responsible enough to ride alone with Harper, which ended up getting her killed-" 

"SHUT UP!" 

*SLAP*

I held my face to the side, May breathing heavily. My cheek started to tingle now, I'm sure it had an imprint of her hand. I stood up, grabbing my backpack, and grabbing my keycard. 

"Oh, what, too scared to fight back?!" May yelled at me. I opened the door, and stopped. I didn't turn around to face her. 

"No. I'm not. I don't even know why I started this group with you two. You are treating me like shit, and I'm the one that always does most of the work anyways. If Cardi is so good to you, and I'm not, then why don't you go and be with her instead. But I'm done keeping up with all of your bullshit, May. I'm done. Have fun being by yourself." With that, I left the room, hearing her yell snotty and rude things behind me. 

I sped walked down the stairs, and went to the lobby where all of the boys were. They could tell I was pissed off, and Jungkook came up, grabbing my arm, but I just yanked it away. 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled at him, making everyone flinch. After that, I started running, out the door, into who knows where. But anywhere was fine. 

Anywhere but near May.