Chapter 49: A Fight

May's POV

It was the crack of dawn, 5:30 in the morning. I was showering up, getting ready for my meeting with Cardi at 7:45. I was so excited. I had Tae tell Alex, because I knew Alex has never really been a fan of Cardi, she's more of a Nicki person.

I finished my shower, and got our drying off. I dried my hair, and washed my face. I wasn't about to look disgusting while meeting one of the most famous rappers. I brushed my teeth, and did all that.

After my hair was dry, I straightened it, and put on a little mascara, and some lip gloss. We'd be dancing, so, my makeup would sweat off if I put on a full face. I finally got out of the bathroom, seeing Jimin asleep, looking adorable, and Jackson also asleep, cuddling into a stuffed animal I got him, I got everybody one.

I smiled, and took a quick picture. As they were still asleep, I quickly changed into my outfit.

I placed kisses on both of their heads, and quietly walked out of the room

I placed kisses on both of their heads, and quietly walked out of the room. I texted Alex, letting her know I left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May-Bear: hey Lex! Just texting to let you know I went to meet up with Cardi. I'll be back before noon! Love you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled and sent the text, leaving the hotel. I got in the car, and started it. I started playing some music, singing along with it as I drove. Cardi and I would be meeting at her recording studio, which also had a dance studio.

Before I made my way there, I went to a nearby coffee shop and got a drink for us both, and a box of donuts. I paid and left. I then made my way to the studio. When I got there, I parked my car and got out.

She was standing at the door, holding her baby girl, Kulture. I fangirled a little bit inside, and she opened the door letting me in.

"May! So very nice to meetcha." She laughed a bit, which made me laugh.

"Hey, Cardi! I'm such a huge fan." I smiled taking a look at Kulture.

"She's so beautiful!" I complimented her daughter, who was adorable. She gasped in delight. She looked over at me, putting her arm around me.

"Thank you so much, ya know, haters always tell me my daughter ain't beautiful, but I got my proof right here." She replied.

I giggled and nodded. She then started speaking again.

"I'm gonna bring her up to Offset, I'll be back now." She walked up the stairs. About 2 minutes later, she came down.

"Let's do dis shit!" She exclaimed and dragged me to the dance studio. The song was already recorded, obviously. I listen to that song all the time. I recorded my rap before hand, so I'd be performing it live.

A few hours had passed, and Cardi and I finished the dance. We were both drenched in sweat. I was so excited to do this. I couldn't wait to show the fans what we came up with.