Chapter 25: Alex Comes Back; A Promise...

May's POV

Alex was being released from the hospital today. I went there alone to pick her up. I got to the hospital, and she was waiting for me in the lobby. I walked in, and she gave me a hug. We shared our hug for about 2 minutes, and then we exchanged a smile, and walked out.

I was so glad she remembered everything again, and she was able to leave the hospital. The boys were all happy that the both of us were okay. I was, too. But, what I had done to myself, is something I will never forgive myself for.

I took Alex out to the car, and drove her back to the hotel. Once we got there, I took her inside, and up to her room. I opened the door, and Mark, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, and Tae were all there. They saw Alex and I, and got very excited.

They surrounded us in a group hug, and then the rest walked in, and joined the action. Mark didn't want to let go of Alex, and neither did Kook. Jimin and Jackson saw how happy I was, which put smiles on their faces.

I then felt arms wrap around me, and I turned around, and it was Jackson. I smiled, and relaxed myself into his arms. I watched as everyone greeted Alex, and it made me smile. She knew she was loved. I did, too. These were our people, they were like family to us.

They knew how to make us laugh, smile, and at most times, even cry. I was so thankful for each and every one of these dorks. Especially Alex. I'd be nowhere without her by my side.

RM's POV

I smiled as Alex walked through the door, happy that she wasn't in the hospital anymore. Jungkook hadn't been getting a ton of sleep, along with Jin or Mark. We haven't been able to any work, but now, we are going to be able to work harder.

Dusting the work off, I went to Alex, giving her a hug. After I was done, Alex and I headed into my makeshift music studio so I could get her opinion on our newer song. It was for Jimin more or less. I pressed play, and as soon as it started, Alex began to cringe.

"Absolutely not." She said, pressing stop immediately. I gave her a weird look, as she pushed me off her chair.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked her, watching her delete most of the instruments. She replaced the rhythm with an acoustic guitar, added in some miracas, bongos, other drums, and put very little sound effects in.

Afterwords, she listened to it again, and nodded, then, she looked at the lyrics I set for him. She erased a few, then replaced them with sweeter lyrics. For instance, she put in "So that you won't be hurt, so that you could smile", instead of the lyrics I had planned for him. After she was done with it, she played it again, sweetly singing along to it.

As it finished, I clapped as she bowed.

"That sounds much more like a promise than what it did when I set it." I told her, as she handed me the lyric book. She laughed.

"Well, when you told me that it was gonna about a promise, and I heard that......um.........creation.....I knew that it wasn't right." She replied. She then left the room, probably to work on a song for Timeless. I left as well, to get Jimin so I could record it.

Jimin's POV

I was a different room with May, and we were talking about her song that she covered for Harper, and the music video she had privately filmed for it. She would be releasing that tonight, and I was the only one that knew about it.

Then, someone knocked on the door. I heard it open, and then I heard Namjoon's voice. "Can I come in? You guys are fully clothed?" He laughed, and I went over and hit his arm.

"Anyways, Jimin, I need you to come and record something." He said to me, and I nodded. "May, you can come along if you'd like." She nodded, and I held out my hand for her. She grabbed it, and RM led us to the recording studio. As soon as we got in there, I walked into the sound booth, and put on the headphones.

"You ready?" He asked me, and I nodded. He started the music, and I began to sing. May was watching, and her eyes widened as I sang the song. The only ones in the room were May and Namjoon.

I finally finished recording, and May and Namjoon began to clap. I came out, and May came up to me, and she had tears forming in her eyes. "That was so beautiful. I smiled, and gave her a hug.

We then headed back to where we were, and continued our discussion.

May's POV

My damn ears are blessed. Jimin has the voice of an ANGEL. Once we got back to the room we were in, I looked over at him. "I think I'm ready to release the song."

His eyes widened. "May, are you sure?" He looked at me as he sat on the bed. I nodded, and grabbed my laptop from the bag. I opened up my laptop, logged in, and did all that. I went through the whole process. Then, the words popped up on my screen.

-UPLOAD COMPLETE-

I did it. I released something I've been keeping for a really long time. Jimin placed his hands on my shoulders. "I'm very proud of you." He placed a kiss on my head, and I nodded. It was out there now. Soon, Alex and the rest would know.

I shut down my laptop, and put it away. My cover was out there for everyone to see. I had recorded a cover music video as well. I had a dance for it and everything.

I took a deep breath, before getting my computer out to work on other things such as writing songs and writing lyrics. 

I really hope that people enjoy this.