waffle boi and cheesecake boi

(3rd person POV)
Masky was sitting in the couch eating his yummy cheesecake toby was upstairs getting dressed , all the creepy pastas were out on vacation with slenderman, they were going to stay there for 3 weeks masky and toby had to stay although this didn't bother toby, since it happened every year, and he was always left behind ,but slenderman knew he could not trust a twitch boy alone in a mansion so he assigned masky to be with him, masky obeyed and stayed, masky and toby both had feelings for each other but didn't want to tell each other because this will ruin their relationship as "friends" even if toby would bother masky , masky still liked him no matter what.

(Masky POV)

"Damn it I have to stay with him" I said to myself ,my heart pounded as I got my cheesecake and sat down in the couch , I was nervous but also curious it was my first time taking care of toby usually it was jane or clockwork but now it was me....I mean it made sense since we were both proxys. I continued eating my cheesecake , I was wondering why toby hasn't come down yet.....I still need to teach him his stuff and aiming "oh well" I said as I turned on the tv and continued with my cheesecake.

(Toby POV )

"Ugh its morning already?" I pouted and started to get dressed I put on my hoodie along with my mouth guard and goggles ,I went downstairs and went to the kitchen not letting masky see me,  I was gonna scare him by just popping out of nowhere in the couch so I got my waffles and slowly and carefully went to the couch as i hopped on I looked up and masky was gone I started to sweat a bit I was pushed from my butt doing a summersault and landing on my back on the couch I was scared and shaking I looked up and saw masky on top of me my face started to blush .

(Masky POV)
I could sense someone behind me and and acted quickly I didn't know it was toby though.....I thought it was someone who broke in without me noticing but it was only toby "damn it rogers!" I said and got up from toby , I sighed and helped toby up good thing I had my mask on cuz I was blushing hardly I could tell toby was too toby was looking down at the ground pale and shocked I looked down too to see his waffles on the floor with the plate shattered on the floor .

(Toby POV)

I stared shocked still shaking my heart shattered I saw my waffles on the floor and the plate broked I stared at it and started to cry.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello everyone I'm lil activator and I will be doing a wattpad story on ticcimask one of my favorite ships so yea.......i will be doing this chapter for as long as I can if I can't do it long i'll make sure to end it peacefully and not a cliffhanger , sorry for all the incorrections of grammar and punctuations....yea....well I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this story and stay tuned for more, goodbye!!!