Chapter 17

Sorry this took me longer to update than I thought. I have a lot of school work. I had two papers to write and two test. Also... some of you might hate me... but this was my plan from the start.

Zari's POV

I look to Clint as he fines the boy and Natasha is trying to calm Hulk down to get him back to being Banner. Then Ultron flies in with a jet and starts shooting at them. Hulk protects Nat. Clint has the boy in his arms and when he sees the on coming bullets he turns around to use his body as a shield to protect the kid.

Pietro, Steve, and I look in horror as the bullets get closer and closer to Clint.

I quickly teleport in front of Clint and put my hands up to make a forcefield in front of us. But I wasn't fast enough..
Three bullets get through before the forcefield fully forms. The first hit me in lift leg above my knee. The second hit me in my right shoulder. The last hit me in the middle of my stomach. Pain shoots through my body and I'm barely able keep the forcefield up. After the jet passed us I immediately let the forcefield down.

"Zari!" I hear Pietro yell as he rushes over to me.

Clint turns around, he stand frozen when he sees the blood coming out of my body. He puts the boy down who runs to his mother and hugs her tightly. Pietro is now helping me stand. My hands are on my stomach trying to stop the bleeding as much as possible.

"Kid.." Cling starts but doesn't know what to say.

"Don't. I wasn't going to watch you die. You have a family counting on you to come home. You have a lovely wife and and two amazing kids and another one on the way. Trust me from a kid who grew up without one, a kid need their father." I say look him in the eyes.

"Kid, I need you at the church." Tony says into the coms and I brake my eye contact with Clint.

"Yeah, that is not going to happen Stark." Steve tells Tony and I look at him.

"Why not?" Tony asks with concern and Wanda come over with Vision by her side. She has gasps as she shes me then runs over to me.

"I am find. I am the only one who can blow the place up." I reason trying to stand on my own now.

"You are not fine. You just got shot three times and one of them in your stomach. The risks were already high when you weren't bleeding out." Steve says.

"Cap's right if you do this you will most likely die Zari. We will find another way." Tony says sadly.

"You said it yourself I am the only one who can blow up this place. And if I don't everyone will die. There isn't a choice here. Me versus everyone else there's no math there." I tell them pull away from them.

"We don't trade lives, Zari. We stay together and we don't abandon each other." Steve says.

"People trade lives everyday and like I said we don't have a choice." I respond in serious tone.