Chapter 5

Avengers tower living room Zari Pov

They introduced them selves and showed me around and lead me to my room. Thor keeps calling me Angelica, but I don't mind, It is better than the names Hydra soldiers called me. Natasha gave me some clothes to wear, ripe jeans, a black t-shirt, and a jean jacket.

Now we were in the living room and they were asking questions about Hydra and me.

"You said you never wanted to join Hydra, right?" Natasha asks.

"Correct." I reply.

"Then how did they get you to join?" Steve asks.

"They came up to us asking for volunteers they said they could help use become stronger and help us get revenge. Pietro and Wanda jumped at the opportunity but I didn't. But If I didn't join I would have died on the streets by myself. Sometimes I wish I never went with them and did die on the streets." I answer. They give me saddened looks.

"Revenge on who?" Clint asks as Tony and Banner come in talking.

"Him." I say look at Tony and they stop talking and all look at me.

"Wait. Tony?" Steve asks me.

I look down, shake my head yes.

"Why? Why do they want revenge on Tony?" Steve asks as Tony and Banner come over to us.

"I have Hyperthymesia ever since I was two years old." (It means that she can remember all most every thing since she was two years old.) "I was four we were eating dinner the five of us when a shell hits are apartment a few floors below us is make a hole... big." I say making a hole with my hands.

"Our parents go in. The ceiling started to fall on us. Pietro grads Wanda and rolls underneath the one of beds. He couldn't grad me because I was too far away. So I fallow his lead and roll underneath the other bed, but by time I got there I was covered in cuts, bruises, and my blood." I take a breath and continue. "Then the second shell hits, but it doesn't go off... It just sits there two feet from my face. It has one word painted on it. Stark. Every move I made, every effort to get to safety, I think 'this will set it off.' We were there for two days. After the rescue people find us I lost so much blood that they thought I wasn't going to make it. I barely did." I tell them.

"I'm sorry." Tony says putting him hand on my shoulder.

"I don't blame you unlike Wanda and Pietro, I see that you are a good man." I tell him.

Time skip Nat pov

After we stopped asking questions, I went to test her powers with Clint. Then when we were done I gave Zari a black dress to wear to the party tonight and we start to talk about what was going to happen to her.

 Then when we were done I gave Zari a black dress to wear to the party tonight and we start to talk about what was going to happen to her

"So, how is she?" Tony asks us.

"She is a great kid, in horrible circumstances that a lot of people would take the easy way out and turn evil like her siblings did." Clint says.

"If we don't help her she will go after Hydra on her own and likely get hurt." Steve says.

"She can handle herself." I say and they give me looks of surprise.

"She is just a kid." Steve response.

"A kid who is a better fighter than you and more powerful than Thor or Tony." Clint backs me up.

"You didn't see her, she knows how to handle her self she would be a great asset to the team." I tell them.

"I agree." Clint says. "Besides she would be safe if we help her than if she just did it behind are backs." He continues.

"I agree with Clint and Nat." Tony says.

"Fine." Steve says.

"Great, finally another girl will be around." I reply with a smile.