Chapter 4

Meanwhile in Avengers Tower Zari's pov

I see a Hawkeye on ground surrounded by Hydra soldiers I run over to him and shoot the soldiers with pure light. He looks at me surprised. Then Black Widow comes over and starts checking the wound. I slowly walk over and bend down towards Hawkeye. "Who are you? What are you doing?" Black Widow asks but I don't answer. I put my hand over his wound and it starts to heal they look at me with awe and confusion. I finish healing the wound and start to stand up I was breathing heavier and probably paler. When I stand up all the way I got shot by the bunker which threw me into a tree.

Then I wake up in a bedroom. Where am I? I look down and feel my wrists and then my neck which were raw from the cuffs they made me wear. Where are the cuff?
I get out of bed and open the door and leave. As I am walking though the hallway I am spotted by soldiers and I run and they chase me.

"All personal we have a loose girl in the compound." Someone says over the intercom.

"Great" I sarcastically say to myself.

As I am running I lose them. I find a helicopter landing and I start running to run of it and fly away but then a few soldiers come behind with the avengers. One of the soldiers shoot a machine that clamped on my leg that limits my light powers.

"Please don't do it." Hawkeye says as I am right by the edge.

"We are not going to hurt you." Tony Stark says.

"That is what they all say." I tell them in a monotone voice. "But they always hurt me Red room, Hydra, the orphanage, but I never trusted them and I never will." I continue, looking down, and backing more towards the end. Hawkeye looks at Black Widow then to me.

"Why?" Hawkeye asks and I give him a confused look. "Why did you save me?"

"Because I am done being someone's pawn! I am done with the pain! I am done being a weapon! And I am done with the HATE of my family! I never wanted this. All I wanted was to live a normal life but they were consumed with hate and revenge. They blamed someone who have nothing to do with what happened. I tried to stop they but they never listened they said I was to young to understand. I never want to go to Hydra but I didn't have a choice. I did everything to spite Hydra that is why they sent me to Red Room why they tried to wipe my memory. All Hydra is are monsters. You are different than them and I was not about to let someone else suffer at their hands." I answer him.

"Then let us help you. Join us, help us take down Hydra. We know what you are going through, we have been there." Black Widow says.

I think for a minute then hesitantly reply "Ok." They all take a breath of relief.

"Ok now that you are joining us do you have any more powers besides balls of pure light and healing." Tony asks.

I smirk and jump of the helicopter landing of the building. As I am falling I hear someone yell "Kid!"

Hawkeye pov

"Kid!" I yell and we all run to the edge of the helicopter landing.

As we get to the edge she flys up with wings that look like they were made of water and does a few flips and lands behind us smirking. Then the machine that limited her light powers froze over and fell off.

"Maybe a few more." She said smirking and I smile and shake my head fondly.

"What is your name kid?" I ask her.

"Zari" she answered.

"Got a last name?" Tony asks.

She sighs and says "Maximoff. My name is Zari Angelica Maximoff."

"As in Wanda and Pietro Maximoff?" Nat asks raising her eyebrows.

She sighs again and says looking down "Yes they are my older siblings."

"So what powers do you have?" I say changing the subject.

"Basically I control water, ice, light, darkness, healing, and I can talk to animals and control them but usually they just listen to me and I don't have to control them." Zari tells.

"Well Banner and I should get back to the lad. The rest of you can show the kid around, debrief her, and the take a look at how powerful she is." Tony suggests.

Nat and I nod our heads and I say "Cone on kid." and she nods.