I love you

I woke up and looked to my side to see Sollux still asleep, I couldn't help but grin at his face. His mouth was slightly agape, and a tiny bit of drool on his cheek. His face was squished into his pillow extenuating his baby face, it made me giggle. I guess I was a little bit to loud causing him to stir.

  "Morniing ED" he whispered his voice cracking from sleep.
  "Mornin Sol" I smiled back. He leans over and gently catches my lips in his, I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss, my morning horny-ness showing. I rolled on top of Sol so I was straddling him.

"Mmm, needy are we?" He chuckled.

"Shut up, I'm hornyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" I pouted. He moved his hands to my hips and looked down to my crotch and looked back at my face and smirked. I half lidded my eyes and slightly opened my mouth. I started to grind on his bulges causing him to groan. He started to grind with me making me pant. He let out a breathy laugh and locked lips with me. He slipped his hands under my shirt pulling it off. We broke the kiss because Sollux does not have gills.

  I ran my hands up his chest feeling all of his muscles. (Even though he is thinner than a toothpick he has muscles). I got off him removing my pants and he removed his pants. Sollux walked up to me and got down on his knees pulling my boxers with little sea horses off. I started panting and gasped when I felt him take in the tip of my bulge. He slowly took in more of me making me moan. Slowly running a hand up my thigh until his slender fingers were at my entrance. I started heavily panting feeling myself getting very wet. He slowly inserted a digit looking at my face to see my reaction. I bit my lip and let out a long moan leaning my head back. Satisfied with my reaction he started to move his finger making me moan more. Inserting a second digit he started curling his fingers taking in all of me and bobbing his head. I  instantly reached my hand back to grab onto the dresser keeping me stable and moaning louder. I soon had three fingers in me and I could feel a knot forming in my stomach informing me I was close. He took notice of this and stood up, me giving a whimper of protest. He removed his boxers revealing his writhing dual bulges.

Sollux layed himself on his back and I crawled on top of him hovering just out of reach of his bulges, but every time they swept by my entrance making me gasp. My body starting trembling from the pleasure. He grabbed my hips bringing me down closer to his bulges. One of the two easily slipped into my nook making me stop moving and moan. I moved further down taking in his one bulge more. I moved a hand to my nook and started making a noise that was a mix of a whimper and a moan.

"C'mon ED, you're a big boy, you can take more than that" he said in a sexualy husky whisper, whilst licking his lips. "S-sol, one is already to much, ah!" I whimpered back. He used my hips to move me up removing his bulges and twirling it with the other groaning and pushing them against my nook until the tips slipped inside of me. I took the hint and slowly moved down, biting my lip in pain. Once I had all of him in me i stopped to adjust tears forming at the corners of my eyes, my hands on his chest. After a minute he told me to move so I did, the pain being quickly replaced by pleasure. At first my bobbing was slow and steady until he started thrusting up into me making me quicker and sloppy. I was moaning with every breath, him groaning and panting. In one swift motion he flipped our positions, giving me a second to adjust to the new position. He started at a slow pace quickly speeding up and thrusting harder, my moans increasing in numbers and volume. I arched my back feeling the same knot forming in my stomach.

"SOOOOOL!!!!!!!!" I screamed his name as I released, him following 2 seconds after. Yellow and violet fluids pouring out of my nook he collapsed by my side panting and chuckling. I looked at him panting myself.

"That was one good morniing," he said in a joking manner. "Shut up" I responded pushing his chest weakly. I looked up at the roof two things on my mind. One, we forgot the bucket. Two, I just lost my virginity to Sollux Captor. I looked back over at him, he was looking at me with a gentle smile "that wa2 your fiir2t tiime huh?" He asked a chuckle hidden in his voice. I blushed and slowly nodded. He smiled and brushed his lips against mine. "Get 2ome re2t, you'll be 2ore later," said calmly getting up and walking into the bathroom most likely to clean up. I took his advice curling into  a small ball falling asleep with the ghost of a smile on my face. "I lovve you" I whispered, just before I was fully asleep I heard him reply with "II love you two dork"