Chapter Eight

louis

I enter my class quietly as everyone stares at me. I had accidently gone to the wrong class and now I'm late to my real class.

"Louis! nice to have you here, take a seat where ever you could find" I teacher waves me off

I nod and look around the room trying to find a seat "pshh" I turn around and see a guy with light brown hair done into a quiff point to the seat next to him.

I smile and walk towards the seat "Thanks" I say taking a seat and taking my stuff out my bag.

"uh hey, I'm liam and im not supposed to talk to you" he nervously chuckles making me laugh

"Okay...I have this feeling I'm not suppossed to talk to you nethier" I laugh

"Yup since I'm a stymonic and you're a Tomlinator..." he trails off making me frown

"I still don't get this whole thing between my brother and harry"

"Oh right, you're louis tomlinson. zayn Tomlinson's little brother" I nod

"I'm harry styles best friend" The lad smiles at me as he tries concentrating back to his work.

Me and liam had become friends. He was a nice lad. We were eating lunch outside, under a tree. I'm telling liam about how my life was with my father. I'm cut off mid sentence by Liam's yell.

I laugh at liam as a bird poops on his head.

"Ew that's so disgusting!!" Exclaims running to the restroom, me following behind laughing and pointing at him.

"Oh god, your hair is white if I hadn't seen hat actually happened. I would probably think its gravy" I wink, he opens his mouth about to say something before closing it. Playfully glaring at me. He lowers his head in the sink, letting the water run through his hair.

"Liam!" I hear a deep voice say making me stop laughing. I turn around and see harry. His eyes land on me before smirking.

"Mmm, so is little louis being bad or is it just that he doesn't know that he isn't supposed to be friends with liam cause liam is my friend?" He asks walking closer.

"Cause if its the first one, I like bad boys" he whispers so close to my lips. Only if I leaned in, I could-

"Leave him alone harry" liam says taking Harry's attention from me.

"What happened to your hair, did you give head?" Harry asks making me laugh again.

"Ugh no I didn't!" Liam says opened mouth. Me and harry look at each other before bursting into laughter

"God, I hate you guys"

harry

I look over at louis as me, liam and louis are seated in a table together. Enjoying a talk. Just kidding, we were playing 'confessions' its this game were basically you have to confess something you've never told anyone.

"My confession is that...I learned how to wipe my ass when I was 11" louis says. I look at him weirdly making him giggle. He was adorable.

"11? You're joking right!" I say, he shakes his head from side to side.

"Nope, its not that I don't know how just that I didn't like using paper towel to wipe my ass. I would always use those wipes for babies until I was 11" he says

"Okay, harry your turn!" Liam yells excitedly

"Well my confession is that...um, I don't really have one..." I say taping my chin thoughtfully.

"Oh c'mon there's got to be one!" Louis encourages

"Oh oh oh oh!!!" Liam says raising his hand unpatiently.

"yes liam?"

"You, my friend, have never fallen in love" liam says

"Oh yeah, there we go. That's my confession!" I say clapping my hands together. Louis just sits there looking at me.

"What?" I ask

"You've never fallen in love?"

"Nope" he stares at me shocked

louis

Never.

He had never fallen in love.

Guess it was time for someone to change that...

_________________________________

/ Vote | Comment | Fan \