Chapter Twenty

[Guess who's back with chapter 20 after like forever! Thank you to everyone who has comment, followed, and voted in the past. Thanks for the 4k reads! May not seem a lot but to me its the world Comment, PLEASE VOTE SO I CAN SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE STILL READING THIS, Enjoy! ♡]

|Harry|

The days had passed by quickly and today was finally Friday. I should be happy---trust me I had woken up on the right side of the bed today---but when I walked downstairs and saw my mum running around like crazy, it definitely killed my happy mood. Me watching her trying to tidy out the house was only a reminder of who was committed visit up today. I hated the fact that she was acting like the president was coming over when in reality it was only a family member. I tried my best to avoid her...mostly the questions she would ask...but also her. I tried making a run for the door when I didn't see her near but my timing was wrong and I only ended up bumping into her instead.

"Oh harry, there you are. I was afraid you had left already" I cursed under my breath. I knew exactly where this was going. Like c'mon since when did she realize the tiny details like me being in the house or not?

"Uh no, but I was about to though. Wouldn't want to be late for school" I murmured hoping that my voice sounded convincing enough. I brought the Apple, I had been holding, and took a big bite out of it. Chewing it slolwy before swallowing it.

She clapped her hands together and grinned up at me "well today you won't have to be worrying about school. I want you to come with me to pick up your aunt!" She said in a very cheerful but at the same time demanding voice.

I tried hard to not roll my eyes. Apparently she didn't remember what we had discussed the first time she told me they were coming over.

"No thanks. I have this very important English test that I most certainly can not miss. Also, don't wait for me. I'm staying at Liam's for the weekend and another coming back till late on Sunday. Bye" before she even had time to let out a word. I closed the door and quickly made my way to my car before driving off.

Yes, I was probably making a huge deal out of this but I just didn't understand how my mum could stand those people, people that were related to my dad. A person who had cheated on my mum. They all had the same cold blood.

My phone buzzed from besides me, I ignored the beeping sound until I got to a red light. It was a new message from no other than Lucy, the person I was currently sleeping with before Louis came along.

I don't get to see you that much anymore, make it up to me tonight? ;) xx.

I had to talked to her about all that had happened. Louis. Me. Dating. Her. Me. Over. Well, it wasn't like we were dating anyways but I still had to tell her so she would stop texting me things like this. All of a sudden it hit me like a truck. People at school couldn't know I was dating Louis Fucking Tomlinson! Had I forgotten that (a) Louis was supposed to my enemy and (b) I had never had a serious relationship. All of this would ruin my reputation.

Some part inside me didn't want the school to know that I had developed feelings for a boy who is my enemy's brother! They couldn't. I didn't want a repeat of the past. No way in hell.

The shiver that ran down my spine was enough to bring me back to reality. I was still in front of the red light---that had already turned green. All the cars behind me honked at me, trying to make me move. i start the car again and continued driving to school. I was suddenly feeling dizzy, was i already getting attached to louis? Was louis even taking this realtionship serious? Or am i just a game to him. I had to admit, i was scared. What if he hurt me? I wanted him to be different from the rest but the question kept haunting me. And what i thought about the topic was the most scariest. I seriously wouldn't mind having my heart broken by Louis Tomlinson. I closed my eyes for a while, i had to stop thinking about this for a while, I had to start focusing on the more positive things like my date with louis tonight. If louis was going to break me, i had to worry about that later. it was too early in our relationship for him to do something like that to me. I park my car near the school before climbing out and making my way through the school's gates.