Green Team Pt. 2

Author's Note: Hey guys! Sorry this took so long. I've been super busy with school and stuff. I've had a test like everyday this week it just doesn't end. Well, enough of my complaining, enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: Sweet poor TwelvePercent doesn't own Teen Titans :(

~*~

"Hell yeah."

The team was dressed in their most St. Patricky-outfits possible. Finally, they're gonna have some fun.

Cyborg had basically spray-painted himself green. Not the most creative, but in the holiday spirit, who cares?

Starfire had tied her hair up with a green bow; her hair now curled and flowing down her back. Her shirt was neon green, her shorts black, and her boots, of course, a shiny green.

Raven, however, wasn't as dressed up as those two. Normally, she wouldn't have dressed up at all, but BB was important to her. Sometimes, you gotta do dumb things for the people you like. Anyways, her signature cloak was replaced with an emerald green, long-sleeved shirt, and black leggings. Her shoes were green converse that belonged to Beast Boy.

"Dang girl-"

"Shut it, Beast Boy."

Beast Boy just winked at her. Best boyfriend ever, right? Definitely.

Now, for Robin's outfit. Now, I won't say Beast Boy was disappointed at his choice of clothing, but...

"ROOOBIIINN..."

Robin folded his arms across his chest. He was so done with Beast Boy's crap today. He intended to spend the day training, or maybe hanging with Star; but, no, let's just go along with what Beast Boy wants to do, and not the leader, cause he sucks and we all secretly hate him and wow he's handsome that's probably why we're jealous-

Beast Boy snapped his fingers in front of Robin's face. Man, crawled up his pants and died today?

"Dude, snap out of it!"

All he got in return was a glare.

Beast Boy shook his head. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Oh, poor little Roby-poo. He'd be so lost without him.

"Dude, to put it simply, you're outfit- well, it sucks ass."

Robin fumed with anger. "What do you mean?!"

Beast Boy put his hands on his hips and sassily looked at his faithful leader.

"Well, first off, your shirt."

Robin looked down at the shirt that he'd found hidden in the back of his closet. He'd never worn it, and it was green, so who cares?

"Dude, it says 'Batman went to Canada and all he got me was this t-shirt'."

Robin's face tuner a brighter shade of red. Tomato-y maybe. Fire truck? Apple? Nah, tomato.

"This was a great gift from Batman don't you-"

"Bro, the only St. Patrick-y thing about your outfit is the color of the shirt. Which isn't even from the country this holiday comes from."

Robin held back the urge to go off on them then and there, and just walked down to the garage.

Beast Boy grabbed his sunglasses off of the table, and turned to his team.

"Let's roll."

~*~

Author's Note: Hey, thanks for reading! This chapter is for you, Jordan! Happy 3 day weekend! (And homecoming week yay) Sorry the St. Patrick's Day thing is running so long, I swear I'll get to Easter stuff soon. Probably. See you next time!!

~TwelvePercent