Green Team

Author's Note: Hey everyone, welcome back! First off, shoutout to seybear287 for always voting and commenting, you're super cool! Also, what do you guys think of the new cover? Hope you like it! Sorry this chap took forever. For awhile it wouldn't let me save anything and it was a mess and I've had tests all week so again, sorry. Well, on to the story, enjoy!

Disclaimer: Walk up to the club like what up I don't own Teen Titans

~*~

"Suit up?" Beast Boy groaned and threw his hands up in the air. Did they really not know? Psh, and they said he was dumb.

Beast Boy flapped his arms around; exaggeratedly gesturing to his attire.

Suddenly, looks of clarity popped onto the team's faces. Excellent. But then, Robin spoke.

"No way are we dressing up like that."

"But Robbbbbiiiinnnn...."

"No, Beast Boy. Not happening."

"But Robbbbbbbiiiiinnnnn..."

"Beast Boy for the last time-"

"BUT ROOOOBBBBBIIIIINNNN!!!"

Robin threw his hands up in the air; exasperated. "Fine, fine. Let's just waste the day away participating in a dumb holiday, great." With all said and done, he stormed away.

"Wow, who pissed in Robin's Cheerios this morning, am I right?"

Cyborg laughed, and Raven shook her head; teleporting off to get dressed. Starfire just looked confused.

"I do not understand. Why would someone urinate in Robin's breakfast?"

This of course, made them laugh even harder, and Starfire just left in confusion.

"Aw man, this is great!" Cyborg patted BB on the head with his large metal hands, "Be right back, B."

And thus, he was alone.

He sat on the couch looking out the wide windows. The ocean shimmered and he calmly watched the waves move. This was gonna be awesome, they'll see, they'll all see. (Except for when Robin is temporarily blinded later...but you know, whatever)

Suddenly, the door opened up, revealing the most over-festive mash-up of green in the history of the universe.

They stepped forward and Beast Boy gasped.

This was gonna be perfect.

~*~

Author's Note: DUN DUN DUN! Cliffhanger? Kind of? Well, you don't know what they looked like so, let's just say it is. I really hope you guys liked this, and I sincerely apologize for taking so long. But, you know, life is a total wiener sometimes. Love you guys!

~TwelvePercent