chap................3

"God I knew you danced Liz, but I did not know you could dance like that." This was Erin. I don't dance in class to my full ability. In fact, in class, I don't do anything to my full ability. It helps keep me invisible. I need to stay invisible. If I don't then they could find me, and if they find me I don't know what I will do. Maby I would run, or maby I would stay and face them. 

"Ya Liz, we knew you liked to dance. But damn girl, you can dance. And did you write the song yourself, I have never heard it before?" Why do my thoughts always get interrupted. Wait Ashley thought I was good. COOL, so does Erin awesomesauce. However I couldn't tell what the others thought, there faces where completely agape. In horror or awesomeness, that I do not know.

"Thanks guys, but I am not that great." This seemed to get them out of there funk caz C.C. just gasped.

"Not that good, my god Liz what do you consider good caz that was amazing. I had no idea that that dance could go with that music when you wrote it. I thought you were just writing it to write it. Not because you had some master scheme." Then he ran up to me and gave embraced me in a tight embrace. I revelled in the smell of C.C.. I had missed this smell, cigarettes and taffy. God I love that smell. It is the smell of my C.C. *Cough* We both looked up at that to find everyone looking at me with surprised eyes. However it was Jinxx who spoke up first.

"You wrote that when you where with us? How come I never heard it, it was amazing?" He was looking at me with a hurt expression on his face. 

"I wrote it the night before I left. C.C. is the only one that knows about it is because he came early to practice and I was working on this song. I had actually wrote with this routine in mind, but I have 12 other dancers on the stage with me. It is not a solo piece. However when I wrote it, I had no intention of ever making that dream true. It was only a year ago that I started to put my dance to life, and that was for my final. After my final I am dropping out of dance and continuing my degree in music and art." They all stared at me like I was insane. Maby I was, but I liked dancing but I loved music more then anything in the world. "my hopes is to get a new band someday but I am to afraid to." I mumbled the last part. Not really wanting anyone to hear it, but damn did it feel good to admit it. 

"I know hun. I know why you are afraid, but that does not mean you should not do what you want to do." This was Jake. How could he know, he knows nothing about me, this made me loose it.

"THEY RAPED AND KILLED HER! I saw the whole thing, so much blood, so much blood... Oh god there was so much blood. I was next, I was next." I am crying. I don't cry. But before I could stop I was thrown into arms. Recognizing the person as Andy by his sent I turned in his chest and let my tears fall. I cried for everything in that embrace. I fell asleep to Andy humming savior ever so sweetly in  my ear.

Andy's POV

As soon as Jake opened his mouth, I knew this was going to get bad. But when I heard what he said I was pissed. But before I could say anything Lizzy spoke up. "THEY RAPED AND KILLED HER!...." I tuned out after that for images of that night ran through my mind. I had to be strong for Lizzy but that night tour me just as much as her.  I lost my girlfriend that night. The one I had just told I love you to. Noticing C.C.'s pleading look I  opened my arms and he threw her to me. I could tell when she recognized who I was she relaxed and cried even harder. By the look on Erin's face I could tell that she had never seen Lizzy cry. Witch means she hasn't cried in over a year, but knowing Lizzy she probably hasn't cried since that fate full night. I started to hum our song 'saviour' to her. Feeling her body go limp in my arms I knew that she had fallen asleep.

Standing up I headed out of the room walking slowly towards her room. I vaguely noticed the others following us. I put Lizzy on her bed and covered her with her BvB comforter. God she is the sister I never had. I missed her so much. But I know that I am not the only one that missed her C.C. missed her more then any of us. He had loved her, and when she disappeared he looked everywhere for her. He still hasn't moved on, instead he gets drunk every night in attempts to drown his sorrows. I have been so worried about him. Walking out I ran right into C.C. "Is she going to be okay?" The worried look that covered his face made my heart pain. 

"She will be fine, but we shouldn't bring up that subject for awhile okay. It was really hard on both of us and they have been tracker her for over five years now. I only lost my girlfriend, she witnessed the whole thing." I looked at him with pleading eyes for him to understand that neither of us want to talk about it and to tell the others to drop it. 

"Okay I get it, I will let the others know to just drop it for now." With that I gave him a silent thank you and walked off to my room.  There sitting on my bed was my guitar. That is what I needed. I needed to play, forget about my life and just focus on my music. I can do that. Ya that is good. I can definitely do that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shortish dramatic chapter. What exactly happened that night? Well sorry bout your luck caz I am taking a break from the dramatic for a awhile, and I will have at least three chapters of fun, love, and music. Who has fallen for Erin, Does C.C. still love Lizzy. Who will Lizzy hook up with. Will it be someone from the band or someone completely new?

Well Vote, comment, eat carrots, read, where a smexy hat and break out in dance at the dinner table

Love,

????????????????????