chap...............2

Okay so I know I like just updated but whatever this will like not happen alot okay so don't be mad at me later. 

This chapter is dedicated to AliFields for being my first comment ever. Thanks for the love. And now chapter two.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I stared off into space trying to avoid the five sets of eyes on me. "Someone go get C.C. back please so I can explain." At that Ashley stood up and walked out of the room to find C.C. Looking at Jake with an apologetic look, "I'm sorry about all this. This is probably not what you were expecting when you agreed to come here." 

Giving me a nod, "It is okay. I get it, you guys have a past that I know nothing about. I will sit here in silence and let you all work it out amongst yourselves. I get it." At that he was silent laying down on his back and covering his face with his hood, probably nodding off to sleep. Then walked in Ashley with C.C. who had a sad and confused look in his eye.

"Now that everyone is here I guess I should explain. That night, it was a month after the fateful night that I had broken my wrist." C.C. and Andy winced when I spoke of that fateful night. However pretending not to notice, I continued on. "I came home cursing for I had just fallen on the front steps like I normally did. However when I walked in the house was completely empty. All of our stuff was gone and there was a new phone on the counter with a text message telling me to go to the warehouse and meet them alone. I didn't take the phone instead I called mom and dad told them to meat me at the airport. Panicked I grabbed the hidden cash in the oven and ran. I didn't stop running until I was sitting in a seat on a plain to Spain. My mother, father, and I lived in Spain for a solid four years until I got a call saying that If I wanted my family to live I needed to come back and face my past. I did return however when I got to the warehouse there was nothing there and my parents where gone. After that for awhile I lived on the streets, eating what I could and sleeping where I could manage some warmth. One night I was walking down main street looking for someone who will be nice and give me something to eat, when a car passed me then stopped. Before I knew what was happening to me strong arms embraced me. Turning around I found my uncle Robby standing there. Took my bag that I had carried around for just about six months that held all the Black veil Bride cd's that I owned, some drum sticks and three cans of spray paint." Around this part of the storey I looked up at Uncle Robby with a sincere smile on my face.

"I still can't believe that we had been looking for half a year for you and I found you roming the streets looking lost and hungry and scared. I knew who you where the instant I saw you." He let out a laugh.

"I know, it was really funny how when you took me home I gaped at everything. You gave me food and some clean clothes then let me sleep in the guest bedroom. I so happy to have a bed to sleep in that it didn't matter if I knew who you where or not. It wasn't until the next morning when I had a cup of coffee in my hands did I ask who you were. I was scared shit less until I saw the picture of me and my parents on your mantel that I remembered you." 

"I remember that I think it was about three hours later that I got you enrolled in my school and you moved into your dorm. It has been over a year and a half since then." Looking over at C.C. and Andy I could feel Ashley and Jinxx gaze on me. Ashley and Jinxx didn't know about that night. They didn't know what happened that night, and I don't ever want to tell them. 

"I am so sorry that I never contacted you, but I was afraid that they would find you and then you all became famous so I figured you had forgotten about me. I am sorry." I mumbled the last little bit under my breath. Suddenly there where two set of arms around me. One of them where Andy's and the other set was C.C. "I love you guys more then anything and I am so sorry for never contacting you. But I was scared, I still am scared that they will somehow find me. Or worse find either of you. You where not supposed to be there that night. You weren't supposed to see what I saw. You where not supposed to be involved in this." Now I was still silently crying with Andy and C.C. whispering comforting words to me.

"We forgive you." they both said aloud together. "I am sorry for shouting at you. I didn't mean to. I was just mad that you could pretend that nothing had happened. I am sorry." This time it was only C.C. who spoke. Giving both boys a kiss on the cheek I look up to meet the confused eyes of three people. One of them being my Uncle the others be Ashley and Jinxx. There was a fourth presence but he was snoring on the floor.

Suddenly the door opened and Erin walked in, however her back was turned to us so she didn't see that there was anyone else in the room. "Can you explain to me how you are the talk of the school and why you didn't show up to dance class tod......" She trailed off as she turned around to be face to face the her favorite band, and me being very comfortable with them just lounging in the room. "Are they who I think they are?" With a sheepish nod I hide from the wrath of Erin that I know is to come behind Jinxx.

"Jinxxy save me from the wrath of Erin, I am scared." Jinxx hovered over me with a protective stance. "Erin calm down don't kill me, okay. I am sorry I did not know that they where going to start coming to school here. I am also sorry that I kept the fact that I used to be the lead guitarist of Black veil Brides from you, Just don't kill me please. I have Ashley on my side?" Turning towards Ash. I can see the look in his eyes, I know that look. "No Ash. She is my friend and she is not your next sex toy now go find someone else to sleep around with, I will not let you hurt here." He gave me a look then realised I was searis and so he backed off. "Good boy now come here and protect me with Jinxxy so that Erin doen't kill me." I state matter of factually.

"Oh come on, I am not going to kill you, okay I promise." She had that look that she was lying, and as soon and Jinxx and Ashley moved she would jump on me and pull my hair out. I like my hair.

"I. DO. NOT. BELIEVE. YOU." I stated matter of factually, not letting my fear set in. I really liked my hair.

"LIZZZZZZZY!!!!!!!!! Fine I will not rip your hair out today." I saw the truth in her eyes good. 

"Good because you can not have my hair, I like my hair."

*GAH* everyone in the room got silent as we turned to look at Jake who had a pissed expression on his face. OH SHIT we just woke Jake Pitts up from a good slumber, and the look in his eyes where not a good look. "Run!!!" I herd for people shout. 

That is all I needed for me to get up and sprint out the dorm towards the music dance hall. "Protect the hair. I like my hair, don't touch my hair." I ran into the first dance studio that I saw. Unfortunately it had to be Miss. Hurts dance studio.

"Elizabeth how dare you skip class today and then run in here screaming about your hair." She had a pissed off face and I knew I was going to have a hard time getting out of this one. "Since you are here now you can show me your routine for this years dance recital. Now go." 

I knew I was not going to get out of this when she turned the music on. Fine I will dance my problems away. I started with a few ballet moves until I moved into fore free style then went back to original ballet. It ended with the the main girl falling to the floor and banging her fist against the floor in a defeated manner. I had wrote this song with this dance playing threw my head but in my head I had twelve different dancers. Following my every move as the rhythm of the music made the dance express the words of the song that are not sung. Suddenly loud clapping filled the air. I looked up to see all of Black veil Brides, Erin, and Uncle Robby standing there with a surprised look on there faces. They didn't know I could dance like that. The only person that is not surprises is Miss. Hurts who held a knowing expression on her face as she looked at me with proud eyes.

"I still don't know why you want to go into music when you can dance like that. I just can't see you giving up dancing for music." This is was Miss. Hurts had said when I had told her that I was going to drop the dance program to continue further with my art and my music. I knew why, I needed the rush of the stage, I needed the feel of the music coming from the instrument in my hands. That rush is the only thing keeping me alive right now. It is the only thing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Okay so I know it is alittle short but I wanted to update and it is late so I am going to bed

do not forget to vote, read, run down the road screaming out the words to your favorite song, comment, and bake a cake

love,

???????????????????????