Meeting The Others...

Start from the beginning

Oka: I just might have one of you as a part of my personal doll collection~! Heh heh heh...
(This OC belongs to Sachiko_833)

Class: (CREEPY!!!)

Present Mic:*Frighten* N-N-NEXT!!!!

The next girl was Sylvia. She sighs  before getting up and faces the whole class.

Sylvia: My name is Sylvia Akuma. As you can already tell by the horns on my head...I'm a demon...

Well...no one was expecting that...

Sylvia: I'm a fire demon...So you can already tell my quirk...or quirks are pyrokinesis and also elasticity...
(OC belongs to queencrownbaby)

She felt very uncomfortable talking about it...It looked like it brought up... unpleasant memories.

Present Mic: A-Alright Listener. If you feel uncomfortable talking about it. That's alright. We won't force you.

The girl nodded and sat back in her seat trying to avoid the concern glances coming from her classmates.

Soon another student risen from their seat. He was a boy while matching pink hair and pink eyes with a ahoge on top of his hair. There were also hearts in his eyes as he made a cheerful smile was on his face.

Eito: S'up! I'm Eito Koishi! I'm a bit of a prankster at heart and I really love to make friends! My quirk is love manipulation. It helps me channel other's variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal feelings. Pleased to meet you all~~!
(OC belongs to SarcasticPrince)

Some smile while others gave him wary looks especially since they're aware his quirk involves toying with people's emotions.

The next boy got up with a neutral expression on his face. He had really pale skin, pointy ears, black hair with red tips that was a bit ruffled. Piercing red eyes and two fangs poking out of his mouth. He wore a black choker with a rosario cross on it.

Kenji: Kenji Kyuketsu. Pleasure to meet you all. Nothing is really special about me besides my quirk is a mutant one...It called vampirism which gives me vampire powers. The ability to drink blood, sprout wings, grow sharper nails, turn into a vampire bat, etc. And no...I do not sparkle. (Stupid Twilight Bullshit.) Please refrain from asking me those type of weird questions.
(OC belongs to ShihoFujioka)

He sat down after that as everyone (expect for a few people) were bewildered from his first impression.

It was crazy. First they have a scary ghost boy, then a creepy goth girl with an obsession of turning people into dolls, after that a flame demon girl with a mysterious past, and now a edgy vampire boy.

What's next? A fairy?!

A boy that had the appearance of a young adult stood up. He had board shoulders and a muscular figure. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes that match his skin color. He seemed to be the tallest student in the classroom. Despite having an intimidating feature, his personality was totally different.

Samuel: Hello. I'm Samuel Mercer. I like spicy things and my quirk is called subspace manipulation. I can create objects through space and communicate with others through it...however, it's a little unstable and I'm still trying to control it, so please be careful around me...I don't want no one to get hurt.
(OC belongs to Alpaka-Kun)

Present Mic: We'll keep note on that, Big Listener. Thank you for telling us that, we'll get you some help when you need it!

Samuel: Thank you sir.