Meeting The Others...

Start from the beginning

Most of the class had felt her friendly aurora and some of them clapped for her. She did a good first impression because now most of them like her.

Class: (SO FRIENDLY!!!)

Present Mic: It's your first time here and you already won the hearts of so many people. Good job little listener!

Lilac smiled feeling great that she did a good impression before sitting down.

When it was his turn, a muscular light blonde hair boy with slight tan skin and electric blue eyes next to her sat up. He puts on a confident smile and introduced himself.

Jack: Yo! I'm Jack Anderman! My quirk involves music. When I listen to music from my headphones, it helps me power up strong attacks but gives me severe headaches sometimes if I overdo it...But nonetheless, it's great to meet you all~!
(OC belongs to Misachiko1956)

Another boy stood up. He had slight pale skin boy with white hair and racoon-like golden eyes and glasses that held a dead fish stare from that kind of gave everyone the creeps.

Yin: My name is Yin Hamada...My quirk is paranormal...it helps me summon ghosts back from the dead...That is all...
(OC belongs to RajaMehboobAli)

Class: (SO SCARY!)

Present Mic: O-Okay then...Nice to know little listener...(I'm almost wet myself...how embarrassing...)

The next student was a girl with black hair tied to a bun and orange eyes. Mikoto remembered her as the fortune telling girl. She spoke in a british accent.

Hein: Ello everyone. My name is Hein Viamel. I have a dual quirk...My first quirk involves fortune-telling. It's activates through usual response to a yes or no question...

She flipped a coin before catching it perfectly.

Hein: My second quirk is werewolf senses. I can sense things that are out of the ordinary...Like if something bad is going to happen.

(A/N: For some reason..I can't connect to the person who gave me this OC...)

Present Mic: Oooh~! You can be very useful just in case of a villain attack.

The tomboy lightly blushed and nods.

Hein: Thank you sir.

Next person was Haru, who sweatdropped nervously from feeling all eyes on him.

Present Mic: Don't be shy little listener! Take your time~!

Haru: O-Okay...H-Hello everyone. My name is Haru Mitsuo...My quirk isn't all that special...It only works if I copy of someone or transform into another person...f-for impersonation
...see...nothing special...
(OC belongs to Misachiko1956)

Present Mic: I don't think so Listener. Your quirk can be pretty useful. Think about it. If there is a villain attack. You could gain the fundamental abilities of the quirk usage or transform into them and take their identity to get information. It's a risky job but useful in some parts.

Haru: Ah...Thank you for explaining sir...I'll keep that in mind.

Present Mic: No problem! Just trying to be helpful.

The next student made everyone shuddered in the room except for the quiet stoic ones. She had long hime-cut bluish-black hair, her skin was very pale, and had purple eyes like Lilac, but hers were darker than the latter's.

Oka: Good evening. I am Oka Kuroha. My quirk is puppet string. It allows me to control people's bodies aganist their will...who knows...

She puts on a dark smile while clutching onto a shredded teddy bear as the poor thing looks like it's going to be ripped any second by her cold dead hands.