do you know you?

Recap from the last chapter

---

An hour later it was up with an old picture of Amelia and Gustav cuddle up together and Joji's face crossed out with broken hears in his eyes. Genius keemstar. Genius.

---

Gus' point of view

---

Amelia and I got dressed together after a shower and possibly round two. I put on a hat and glasses. She handed me a mask.

Amelia put on a mask for herself and a brown wig then did some make up. I won't lie she did look beautiful but is it bad to say I prefer her blonde? I smile at her when she is finished then I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"First date in god knows how long." I say with a small smile. Amelia nodded and hugged me tightly. "We better get going if we wanna have time to buy a ton of lame shit." I laughed and kissed her forehead, and started talking again. "Alright baby go get in the Benz." I said grabbing my keys.

"We shouldn't take the Benz. We should Uber so we don't get caught." I sadly agreed and pulled out my phone to call an uber.

---

20 minutes later

---

Amelia and I were sitting in an uber together. Her head on my shoulder as we scroll through instagram together. She laughed seeing our friends posts or my moms about the bugs she found in her garden. "I think I've missed mom the most." Amelia said with a grin to see if I'd get sad or upset.

"She's missed you more. She says she looks through your instagram everyday for her beautiful Amelia." I explained then kissed her forehead. She smiled and laid more against me. I just smiled and looked at her. I appreciate her more than anything in the whole world. We talked for the whole ride. About nothing and everything.

---

The car stopped at the mall 30 minutes later. I paid the Uber and went inside the mall with Amelia. We walked around getting random articles of clothing, she wouldn't let me buy anything she was getting. That's Amelia for you though.

---

"I like the way that looks on you." I said with a smile. She looked back over to me from the mirror. "Really? It doesn't seem my style.." I walked over to her and looked her over. "Why do you care so much about style? If you like it, get it. You are your own person. You deserve to Branch out. You deserve to feel beautiful, it don't matter if it's your 'style' or not." I said with a laugh.

Amelia nodded. "You're right. Anything can be my style of I want it to be!" I nodded simply. "Here let me take a picture of it!" I said as I took out my phone and snapped a quick photo of the outfit.

 "Here let me take a picture of it!" I said as I took out my phone and snapped a quick photo of the outfit

@ cherryxprincess : Branch out, find a new you. 🌿 📸 : ;)

---

182k likes