is it him or is it me?

Recap of the last chapter.

---

I mumbled out apologies until I finally hung up. I sat outside alone and crying as the rain clouds loomed over my head. Then came the rain.

I looked down at my phone with tears in my eyes.

YouTube: lilpeep has uploaded : Move on be strong.

---

I was sobbing as it rained on me. I was shaking because well, it's cold and I was having a panic attack. I miss Gus so badly. I wish I could be with him.But it would go against everything I stood for. Which I just really don't want to be the girl known to leave her boyfriend to go back to her ex.

I looked down at my phone and saw the notification. He uploaded new music. I sniffled as I listened to it. I told him to 'move on.' and then 'be strong.' I wish he would stop writing about me.

It makes me feel worse. He is so angry. I get it. I hurt you. You have every right. I wrote about you. He screams my words with such anger and aggression. I hate it because I know this is what I have created.

My phone kept vibrating and ringing. I know it's Gus. I finally pick up my phone and check the texts.

---

💔Gustav Åhr💔

Missed call from 💔Gustav Åhr💔 @12:55 A.M.

Missed call from 💔Gustav Åhr💔 @12:57 A.M.

Missed call from 💔Gustav Åhr💔 @ 12:59 A.M.

Missed call from 💔Gustav Åhr💔 @ 1:05 A.M.

Missed call from 💔Gustav Åhr💔 @1:07 A.M.

Missed call from 💔Gustav Åhr💔 @1:13 A.M.

Missed call from 💔Gustav Åhr💔 @1:17 A.M.

Come outside.

Please.

I'm here.

Please just come out here.

Read by The LOML pls come back @1:26 A.M.

---

Amelia almost screamed upon seeing this but quickly ran down stairs to him. She would go to him no matter what she thought, she needed him. Even if she swore up and down she didn't. And yes while it was true that she would probably be better off without him, she truth is she couldn't be away from him for too long without going insane.

Amelia finally got out to him. He was standing out on the road in the rain. All she could think of was how dumb he was. But she loved him dearly. More than anything she loved him. If the whole world turned upside down and went crazy she was sure if she had Gus she could survive.

She saw Gustav standing there. He was clearly crying. Gustav was staring at the ground. He was shaking a bit. He didn't realize Amelia was there yet. She let out a slight cough to get his attention then began talking.

"Gustav, you're crazy if you think I'll get back with you after you cheated. I love you but this is crazy." Amelia said through tears. The rain was pouring, her phone was ringing.