Arjun stared at his office computer, his mind on Riya and Arohi.  Arohi had left in a big huff earlier this afternoon.  He had no idea what she was thinking, he just hoped she would heed his threat about joint custody.  If that scared her a little she might just let him spend some time with his daughter in peace.  But if she wanted to play hard ball he would too!  He didn't want to do the whole court thing but he wouldn't sit still and watch Arohi negate him as Riya's father either.  Hearing the buzz of his phone Arjun saw Seema's face flash on the screen.  He hadn't told Seema about Riya yet.  He wanted to, hell he wanted to tell the whole world!  But something stopped him.  Not that he cared about what happened to Arohi but maybe this was something they needed to discuss.  She was after all married!  Just the thought of it was a kick to the stomach.  A hard kick that reminded him how quickly Arohi had replaced him in her and Riya's life.  Bile rose in his throat as he pictured Arohi's lying face!  The phone stopped ringing and soon she saw a text message come in.  "Arohi's boutique is having a fashion show tomorrow night."  "Come with me, it should be fun."  Arohi stared at the message.  Last person's face he willing wanted to see was Arohi Ahluwalia, but he had to admit he was more then a little curious about what Arohi had been up to with this boutique.  The one she had worked so hard on in Mumbai lay locked up half complete.  He didn't to this day know why he hadn't sold it.  All he knew was that he didn't even want to think about it.  So it stayed locked up, like every other memory of Arohi.  He stared at Seema's text moodily.  "What the hell he said to himself...What the hell..  Why not go attend this little fashion show of Arohi's. She wasn't going to like it but that's what would make it even more satisfying he thought smiling to himself. Picking up his phone he texted Seema back telling her he would love to attend.  Arohi thought she could live her happy little life and push Arjun out well he'd show her it wasn't so easy to get rid of him.

Arohi stood next to the first group of models that would be walking the catwalk.  She peaked outside and saw a completely packed ballroom.  Excitement making her giddy. This was the first time she was doing something on this scale.  She was excited and nervous all at the same time.,  This was a special show because she was also introducing a whole new line designed by herself.  She wasn't sure how people would take to it.  It was a fairly small line but she was very happy with the way the pieces had turned out.  "Ready?" asked her assistant pulling her out of her thoughts.  Arohi nodded and 2 minutes later the first of her models walked out to walk the ramp.  She quickly looked over the 2nd group of models, fixing accessories, and clothing as she did a quick sweep through.  Satisfied they too left to go walk the ramp.  This  continued for the next 30 minutes, and Arohi was completely focussed on the show.  As the last model walked back stage Arohi took a deep breath.  Now it was her turn.  All the models returned one by one to the ramp and then she heard her name being called.  Smiling she walked out, to loud cheering and clapping,  She smiled and paused as she heard the announcement made that the last series of clothing including what she was wearing, was all designed by her. As she turned and smiled at some familiar faces her eyes passed and then came back and stayed frozen on an all too familiar face.  What was Arjun doing here?! She thought feeling her heart rate accelerate.  He looked just as surprised as she did.

Arjun couldn't stop himself from staring at Arohi.  She looked beautiful in  a vibrant pink fitted  sleeveless kameez with  turquoise and pink stone work along the shoulders and bottom of the kameez with a tight chooridar turquoise pujami.  The outfit was beautiful and fit her to perfection.  But it was the woman that wore it that made the outfit.  She was ravishing.  But it was with the confidence and self assurance with which she held herself that truly made her breath taking.  And he was still amazed that what he just watched for the last 30 minutes or so was what she made happen.  And knowing that she had actually turned designer which he knew had been one of her dreams was a huge shock.  She had made something of herself.  Judging from the amount of people present and their response to her clothing he could tell she was extremely successful.  Accordingly to what Seema had told him about the boutique Arohi ran, it seemed like she had taken a dieing business and made it thrive.  He felt a grudgingly sense of admiration at seeing Arohi's dream come true.

  He watched as Arohi and the models walked off the ramp and the MC announced that  drinks and hor dourves would be served in the adjourning room.  "That was amazing!" Seema said excitedly.  "Let's see if we can congratulate Arohi."  Arjun hesitated.  "We can see her later" he replied.  "Oh there's Amar" Seema said pointing to the doors that led to the back.  Seema practically ran in the direction and Arjun sighed and followed.  Let the fireworks start! he thought to himself.  "Amar!" Seema called.  "Hey, Seema" Amar said with a smile and then held out his hand to shake Arjun's.  "Fashion show was amazing."  "I can't believe Arohi designed those last pieces"  'That girl is amazing"  "I want to put in an order for the Navy and Plum dress with the copper work on it."  Amar laughed.  "Don't look at me, I have no idea what you're talking about."  "What color is plum?" he asked at seeing Seema roll her eyes. "Arohi, is the best person to talk to."  "Come on I'll take you to her.  Arjun watched this husband of Arohi's and grudgingly admitted he really couldn't find a fault in him.  He was a nice guy, that unfortunately got pulled in by the she devil.  These things happen..hell they happened to him!   But Arohi wasn't his problem, she was  now  Amar's problem, god help the poor sucker!   Except instead of feeling happy he felt a sense of bitterness settle over him.  Hating the feeling.   As the three walked Seema and Amar kept a steady chatter going.  "So Amar when are you and Arohi going to get married?" Seema suddenly asked.  Arjun's neck snapped up so quickly he could have gotten whip lash. "We'll get married when she says yes!"  Amar said with a sad smile.  "So feel free to put in a good word for me!' "You don't need me to put in a good word for you."  "She's gotta be blind not to see what a catch you are." Seema said looping her arm through his.  Arjun walked along not hearing the rest of their conversation.  Arohi was not married.  Arohi was not married.  So she lied to him again! he thought to himself angrily.  Did she even know what the truth was?    As they walked into a room Arohi turned around towards them with an breathtaking smile, which quickly vanished when she saw Arjun.  He was angry, she could tell.  Glancing at Amar and Seema she knew that they couldn't feel his anger.  Yet, she from across the room couldn't miss it.  She suddenly felt an uneasiness settle over her.  What had made him angry now! she thought.  "Show was amazing!"  "You were amazing!"  "You're new line is gorgeous."  'I want the..."  Arohi tried to pay attention as Seema went on and on but her attention kept shifting to the horrible man infront of her.  Look at the difference she thought to herself looking from a smiling Amar to the big grouch Arjun.  "But the big grouch was the one she still found herself looking at over and over.  He looked so handsome in grey trousers and a pale blue button up dress shirt with a grey fitted suit jacket over top.  She hated that he could still have this effect on her.  Even after she knew he'd cheated on her.
Profile