Chapter 19

"I am officially in love with London!" Arohi exclaimed as her and Arjun walked into their hotel room.  Arjun laughed.  "That  took all of 5 minutes!" he joked as he looked around their honeymoon suite. It was about 8:00 pm and they had just checked in at their hotel. They were staying at the "Plaza on the River" which was located on the South Bank of the River Thames. Near famous landmarks such as Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.  Their suite had a contemporary design with dark wood furnishings, hardwood flooring,  and a large king size bed with white linens.  A large fireplace was against one wall with a luxurious cream colored rug  laying in front of it.  Large windows covered one whole wall giving them a beautiful view of the Thames River from their top floor suite.  The bathroom was pristine with it's white and brushed silver fixtures.  A huge jacuzzi sat on one side with a large shower with jets on their other side of the bathroom.  "I know, but it's so beautiful." Arohi exclaimed.  "So much history," "So Romantic."  "Don't you think London is so romantic!?" she said hugging her arms around herself and twirling.  Arjun watched his beautiful wife, her excitement was contagious.  "Yes, London is romantic, but do you want to know what would be even more romantic." he asked softly feeding her soft kisses.  "Even more romantic would be spending our whole 5 days in this room, no interruptions."  he said kissing her neck and trailing up to her ears.  "No parents, or sisters or friends, or work, or phones to disturb us."  "Just you and me, and that bed" he said kissing her bare shoulder and trailing up to her jawline.  "And that shower, and that jacuzzi." he whispered along her ear as he bit her earlobe.  "In fact, let's go try that jacuzzi out right now." he said kissing her deeply.  Arohi melted into his arms and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him.  Arjun walked her backwards towards the bathroom unbuttoning Arohi's shirt as they went.

Arohi's eyes popped open when she heard knocking on their door. "Arjun!"  "It's probably the valet," she said pushing at his chest.  Arjun pulled away from her and sighed.  "Stay right there!" he said taking long strides to the door.  Opening the door he briskly told the valet "You can leave everything right here." Pointing to the front entrance of the suite as he pulled out money from his wallet to tip the valet with, practically shoving him out the door.  He turned around to find the bathroom door closed.  "Arohi!" he called banging on the door.  "Come on"  "Open the door."  Arohi leaned against the bathroom door.  "No" she said with a smile.  "Arohi, we're on our honeymoon you're wasting precious moments of "honeymooning." Arjun said desperately.  Arohi covered her mouth with her hand to stop her laughter.  "Honeymooning?"  Her Arjun was too cute!  She knew all too well exactly what "honeymooning" meant.  "Arohi, if you don't open this door right now I am going to be very upset!' he said in mock anger.  Arohi didn't respond.  "Very mad" he repeated.  Her answer was the sound of the shower turning on.  Arjun shook his head.  "So much for the jacuzzi!" he thought as he pulled his t-shirt over his head and grabbed their luggage to pull out his pajamas. 

Arohi shut off the shower and toweled herself off, listening at the door she could hear Arjun moving around the suite.  She took her time putting on her favorite lavender scented lotion, and then she rummaged through her overnight bag, which thankfully she had brought up with her instead of leaving it downstairs.  A smile lit her face as she found what she was looking for.  Grabbing a silky mid thigh length black robe she slipped it on and tied it around her waist..  Combing her beautiful thick hair until it shone in waves down her back. She quickly applied a little bit of mascara and lip gloss.  "Let the honeymooning begin." she whispered smiling at herself in the mirror.  Opening the door she could hear Arjun mumbling under his breath. His back to her.  She straightened and walked softly to stand behind him.  Clearing her throat Arohi waited for Arjun to look back at her.  He was bare chested she saw as he dug out his shaving kit from the his suitcase.  Arohi frowned as she cleared her throat again and he still didn't turn around.  Tapping his shoulder he finally turned back around and his jaw fell open.  Just when he thought his sexy wife could not get any sexier.  Arohi gave him a seductive smile.  Arjun forced himself to turn away.  He smiled to himself.  Arohi frowned, as she placed her hands on her hips.  "Arjun" she said softly trailing her finger along his spine.  In return he picked up his stuff and walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him.  Arohi frowned.  Here she was all sultry and sexy for him and he just ignored her.  It was right what they said, once you get married the romance dies.  Hey wait a minute, for them they didn't have romance UNTIL after they got married.  How was she going to manoify her husband she thought as she heard the shower go off.  "Hmm, there's one way." she thought smugly as she rummaged through her suitcase for something. 

Arjun came out of the bathroom freshly showered.  Still rubbing a towel through his hair.  The suite was dark and Arohi was nowhere to be found.  "Arohi." he called reaching for the light switch.

Hey you,
Meri saans saans tere paas paas,
Yu hi baar baar, hui aag aag, kyu bata?
Hey you,
Tere saath saath poori raat raat,
Karoon pyaar pyaar bhari baat baat tauba,
[Bebo main bebo, dil mera le lo,
Dil dene aayi, le lo ji le lo] ' 2 times

Arjun stood transfixed as Arohi danced around him.  Her robe slipping off her shoulders he stretched out his hand to grab her but she danced out of his reach.  Moving seductively to the music.  "Bebo main Bebo." she sang along with the music as she crooked her finger at him to follow her.  He managed to grab her hand and pull her to him.  Kissing her neck as she moved her hips, out of his grasp. Continuing to dance senusally and making him want her even more.

Sehmi sehmi se main, roko toko naa ji,
Jaan tumse bandhi hai, durr jao naa ji,
Durr bhi ek bahana, haule haule se jaana,
Hum ko bhi kya khabar thi, ishq hai apni tu tu main main,
[Bebo main bebo, dil mera le lo,
Dil dene aayi, le lo ji le lo] ' 2 times

Arjun followed her as she danced for him.  His eyes never leaving her.  She was so sexy.  Arohi let Arjun catch her and pull her to him slowly as he pushed the robe slowly down her shoulders and kissed her shoulder and neck.  Travelling up to her lips as his hands worked at quickly untieing her robe.  Arohi pushed him away shaking her head "no" at him.  She smiled and walked backwards away from him.  Arjun followed with a smile on his own face.  His eyes smoldering hot.

Chupke chupke mujhe, mud ke dekhe kuy ji,
Saari saari hi main, teri teri hu ji,
Dor daale zamanna, mera dil nahi maana,
Teri ek hi nazar mein, dil ko hua hai yeh yeh wo wo,
Bebo main bebo, dil mera le lo,
Dil dene aayi, le lo ji le lo'
Movie:Khabhakt Ishq

Arohi made her way to their bed, climbing up she rose up to her knees moving away from Arjun.  He followed her on, catching her arm and pulling her slowly to him until they were a breath apart.  "You drive me crazy!' he growled as his mouth closed over hers.  His hands making quick work of her robe and slipping it off her shoulders.  The kisses became more and more intense until Arohi felt herself being slowly pushed down on to their bed.  Arohi looked up at him with a seductive smile.  Her thick hair laying against the white sheets, her beautiful face flushed with desire.  Arjun leaned down, and as  soon as his lips touched hers... that was it.  Their love making had a sense of urgency to it... desire, want...need. The intensity of their love matched the intensity of their desire for one another.  Much later Arohi lay in Arjun's arms.  Her head tucked against his chest.  "That was amazing." she said softly looking up at him.  " I mean, it's always amazing."  'But that was like no other." Arjun looked down at her and kissed her forehead.  "I know baby, I know." "I have a feeling by the end of this honeymoon we're going to have done alot of "amazing" things.  He chuckled as he felt Arohi hit his chest.  "What?"  "I'm looking forward to being "amazed" for the rest of my life." he said kisisng her mouth softly.  "With you by my side, life can only be amazing."  "Cheesy!" Arohi said sniffling against his chest.  Cheesy and she loved it!

Arjun watched as Arohi rapidly flipped through her London tour book.  "Big Ben first." she said taking a sip of her coffee.  They were having a big English Breakfast in one of the restaurants in their hotel.  "Then Westminster Abbey, and then we'll hop on to one of those Red Double Decker buses and check out some more sights."  "And ofcourse Buckingham Palace."  She trailed off listing more and more popular tourist attractions.  Arjun shook his head and smiled as his wife planned every minute of their day.  "And tomorrow the whole day will be spent on Bond St and at Harrods." she said excitedly.  Arjun choked on his coffee. "The whole day?!" he exclaimed.  "Yes!"  Arohi said flipping through her book again and making little notes next to her carefully planned itinerary.  "Arohi, we're on our honeymoon, not here to go bankrupt while you shop."  Arohi glared at him.  "Fine," he said "I see you've made all your plans, well I have some activities I want to add into the itinerary too."  Activities?" Arohi asked.  "Yes, certain things that are imperative that we accomplish while on this trip."  Arohi smiled.  "Ofcourse, this is your honeymoon too!"  "See I'm a very accommodating wife." she said passing him her itinerary.  Arjun grabbed it and pulled himself closer to Arohi's chair.  Grabbing her pen he started adding his activities.  Arohi leaned her head on his shoulder.  "Done." he said passing her the book.  Arohi smiled and looked down at what he'd written and gasped.  "Arjun!" she choked out.  "Yes?" he asked giving her a brilliant smile.  Arohi felt her face going bright red as she read what "activities" Arjun had planned for them.  "I want to make sure we check off every single one of those "activities"  he said raising his eyebrows and giving her  a naughty smile.  "This one twice!" he said pointing at one of the "activities" on the page.  Arjun Singhania you are incorrigible!" she said shoving her notebook into her bag and trying to hide her smile.  "What?" "You have your activities, and I have mine."  "The difference is my activities are ones we'll both enjoy" he said kissing her neck.  Arohi quickly moved her chair away from him before he convinced her to go back up to their room to participate in one of this "activities"  "Big Ben!" she said in a no nonsense voice.  Arjun sighed and stood up.  "Big Ben" he said rolling his eyes. 

They spent the rest of the day  touring through Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace where Arjun made her laugh until her stomach hurt as he tried to make the guards laugh.  Hand in hand they wandered through the city.  Taking in the sights and history of this beautiful city.  They stopped off for early dinner at an old English Pub huddled on a quiet little street.  Walking inside they were greeted by loud voices and laughter.  They were given a corner table where they ordered fish and chips and talked about all the cool things they had seen so far.  "I love everyone's accent's" Arohi said trying to imitate the British accent as they walked out of the pub.  "That was pretty bad." Arjun said with one eyebrow raised.   "Oh really, let's see you do a better job then." she challenged.  Arjun tired but stopped as Arohi burst out laughing.  "What?"  "That was a good try!" he said pulling her towards him.  "Arjun, you should stick with what you're good at" she teased pulling away from him and grabbing his hand.  "What I'm good at huh?" Arjun said looking at her suspiciously as they walked hand in hand back towards their hotel.  "I'm good at everything." he said with a cocksure attitude.  "As if!" Arohi said giggling as he tickled under her ribs.  "I'm good at making you scream"  "As far as I'm concerned that's most important" he whispered against her ear.  Arohi blushed and with a small smile she asked "What am I good at?"  A slow smile spread across his lips.  "Screaming." Arohi stopped and gasping she hit his arm.  "Arjun!"  "What?" he asked shrugging his shoulders.  "You keep asking me questions and then hitting me when I give you the answers!"  "Why do I even bother" she said pulling him along.  Making their way into their hotel Arjun stopped to ask the concierge something and then pulling Arohi towards the elevator he pulled her against him as soon as the doors closed.  "Now, let's get to some of my activities" he said softly as he kissed her.  Arohi moaned against his mouth and as the elevator doors opened they ran laughing to their suite, fumbling with the key they managed to get the door open and the "do not disturb"  sign on before the door slammed behind them.  Suffice it to say they didn't leave their hotel room the rest of the evening. 

London was an amazing city and they loved exploring it together.  Whether it was sightseeing.. like the tower of London or the London eye or shopping on Bond street or even just people watching in Trafalgar Square.  They loved it because they were experiencing it together.  They went out dancing at one of the London hot spots one night, spending the whole night moving to the music, getting drunk and then ending the night making love infront of the fireplace in their suite.  They also spent one day on a tour of Stonehenge and Windsor Castle, taken in the by the beauty and history.  Arjun surprised Arohi with tickets to a Broadway Play so they went and watched Phantom of the Opera which brought tears to Arohi's eyes.  After the play they went for drinks and dinner to one of London's trendiest restaurants.  Spending hours just talking and laughing.  Not even realizing it was 3:30 in the morning when they finally left hand in hand.  "I love you" Arohi whispered leaning against him on their cab ride back to the hotel.  "I love you to babe."  "More then I ever thought it was possible to love someone." he said softly as he pressed a kiss against her forehead.  Reaching the hotel Arohi had been too tired to even change herself.  Arjun helped her get out of her clothes and put on her nightgown.  Helping her slip into bed he got in next to her pulling her against him.  His last thought as he drifted off to sleep was life couldn't get better then this. 

"I can't believe this is our last night in London,"  Arohi said  as they walked along the River Thames.  The moon illuminated over  the river.  "It's pretty quiet isn't it?" Arohi said looking around at the small amount of people around them.  For London this was an anomaly.  "I know surprisingly it is" Arjun said kissing the top of her head as they walked hand in hand.  The day had been beautiful but it was definitely cooler now.  Arohi rubbed a hand against her shoulder to warm up.  "Cold?"Arjun murmured stopping and pulling her against him.  He opened his jacket and pulled her against his chest tucking the jacket around her and wrapping his arms around her waist.  "Mmm" "You're so warm" she said against his chest as she pressed her face against it.  They stood that way for a long time.  Bliss, Arohi thought to herself.  This was bliss.  Finally pulling away Arohi whispered, "let's go sit on that bench."  The two walked over to a quiet little bench nestled under a large tree overlooking the river.  "I loved this trip." Arohi said leaning her head against his shoulder.  Arjun wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.  "Can you believe we almost didn't come?" he asked shaking his head.  "We spent so much time fighting and disagreeing." "I know" Arohi said.  "We almost threw away the most important relationship of our lives all because of stubbornness."  Arjun nodded.  "Remember when we first got married."  "Remember how miserable we were."  "I know." Arohi said laughing as she remembered.  "It was more like a death sentence and not a marriage." she said shaking her head.  "I know, we thought our lives were over."  'Litte did we know they were just beginning."  he said softly against her hair.  "All along there you were, right under my nose.'  "The woman I was going to spend the rest of my life with."  "The woman that completed me"  "And I didn't see you because you spent so much time fighting with me."  Arohi nodded.  "HEY!" she said pulling away.  "I didn't fight with you!"  "You fought with me!" Arjun frowned and furrowed his eyebrows.  "Arohi, please, you fought with me!"  'Every chance you got you would attack me!"  "Attack you?!" Arohi said angrily pushing away.  Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?!"  "You thought I was dumb, and immature and didn't miss an opportunity to tell me that."  "And you thought I was egotistical and arrogant and didn't miss an opportunity to tell me that!' he snapped.  The two frowned at eachother until Arjun burst out laughing. "What exactly are we arguing about?' he asked.  "I think who fought with whom?" Arohi answered sheepishly.  Arjun smiled.  "I remember hearing that when a boy teases or argues with a girl it's because he likes her" he said giving her a teasing smile as he pulled her back into his arms.  "Well if that was the case then the amount you harrassed me you must have been in love with me since i was 3 years old! she exclaimed.  Seeing the look on Arjun's face, Arohi burst out laughing.  "We're fighting again!" she said.  "But atleast the good thing is that now when we fight we have lots of fun making up too."  Arjun said with a smirk.  Arohi laughed as she threw her arms around her incorrigible husband,.  Hugging him tight she whispered "I love you so much." He squeezed her against him like he was never going to let go.  "I love you too."  They stared into eachother's eyes,  lost in one another.

"Bonjour, J'm appelle Arohi."  Arohi repeated as she stared out of the town car in awe of the beautiful buildings surrounding them.  They had arrived in Paris and were headed to their hotel  "Did I say I was on love with London?"  she asked softly as she stared out the window.  "Cause, I am now officially in love with Paris!"  Arjun smiled at her.  "I'm glad you're not so fickle with your love when it comes to husbands orselse I'd be in trouble." he said laughing at she hit him.  "There's is only one man I will ever be in love with and that's you Mr. Arjun Singhania!" she said hugging his arm and leaning her head on his shoulder.  Arjun lifted her chin and smiled at her.  "And there's only one woman that I'll ever love and that's you Mrs. Arohi Singhania!" he said leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips.  Arohi closed her eyes and smiled.  "Love is in the air" she said happily.  "We're in the city of love and romance...and shopping."  "Lots and lots of shopping." she continued dreamily.  Arjun rolled his eyes and couldn't help but chuckle at his Arohi.  "Didn't you do enough shopping in London?" he asked.  "I barely did any shopping there and Paris is fashion central!"  "That extra suitcase we bought in london is going back full!" she said matter of factually.  "And if there's not enough room you may need to leave some of your stuff behind." she said with a straight face.   Arjun shook his head.  "You know there are shopaholics anonymous meetings you can attend to get over this problem of yours." he said.  In answer he got a glare.  "Tu es Stupide!" she said turning back to look out the window.  As the car stopped and Arohi and Arjun got out Arohi's eyes widened as she looked at Arjun.  "We're staying at the Ritz!' she whispered.  "We're staying at the Ritz!" she repeated throwing herself into his arms!  "Yes!" he said laughing.  "I made a few changes in our itinerary"  "I heard you mention it once and thought you'd prefer it to the orignal hotel."  "I love you!' Arohi said kissing him straight on the lips.  "I love you too!" he said hugging her to him.  A valet had grabbed their luggage so they headed into the grand hotel.  Arjun could hear Arohi's soft "oh my goshs."  "It's magical" she said softly.  Words like grand, lavish, elegant, refined came to mind as Arohi looked at the beautiful lobby.  This was opulence at it's best.  Arjun checked them in and they headed up to their honeymoon suite.  "WOW!" Arohi said walking into the grand suite.  Sculptural fireplaces and classical moldings.  A large king size bed, dark wood furnishings,  a modern bathroom with a large antique style bathtub.  And a terrace over looking a garden. "This is amazing." Arohi said standing on the terrace."  Arjun came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind.  "Nothing is too good for my girl"  Arohi smiled.  "Your girl?"  "I love the sound of that." she said turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck.  "But seriously, this is beautiful... thank you." she said with a smile.  "You're welcome."  "You're happy, then I'm happy." he said leaning down and giving her a soft kiss.  "We've checked everything else out maybe we should test out the bed now." he said against her lips.   "And end up spending the whole day in bed!"  "No way Arjun."  "Let's change and get out there."  "There's so much to see and do." she said looking around for her itinerary again.  "I agree, there is so much to see... and do" he said kissing her neck.  "So much to do." he said pushing the strap of her lacy tank top down her shoulder.  "So much too see!"  Arohi bit back her moan.  Arjun's kisses took her from 0-100 in seconds.  Maybe they could spend a few hours in their suite and then head out to sightsee.  As he moved his lips to her ear Arohi melted.  "Maybe we can spend a couple of hours indoors" she said hoarsely closing her eyes.  Arjun smiled as he scooped her into his arms.  "Sure, if that's what you really want" he said placing his lips on hers before she could reply. They didn't leave their suite until dinner.