Unknown events

I sat on the front porch. Man why'd she kick me out here. It's boring but yet again she does make a point. I do need to get outside more. Find people my age but there's no one smart enough to talk to! Everybody on this planet is stupid. Though I can be stupid sometimes. "Krissy go walk to the park I'm tired of you just sitting out here I'm not inviting you back in until you do something active!" I sighed "Yeah yeah yeah I'm going don't through a hissy fit." I got up and put my phone in my pocket. "Don't be late for dinner missy." I waved off Mrs.Rice who is the owner of the orphanage. I started to walk to the park it was so sunny my eyes started to hurt. I sat on a bench and closed my eyes. "Hey..." I heard a voice say. a Then I started to hear static noises like the ones on t.v I opened my eyes to see a boy. "Uhm hello?" I got up from the bench the boy who sat at the curb of the street looked over his shoulder. "Are you ok?" The boy looked at me his eyes look so soulless they were blue but they seemed so empty. "I'm just fine." He gestured and got put a cigarette. "How old are you?" He stopped what he was doing and said "Older then you think." He lite the cigarette "No, you must be about 16 or 15 am I right?" He looked at me blowing smoke to he side. "How'd you know?" I smiled "Lucky guess." I looked at the time on my phone. "Awe shit Mrs.Rice is gonna be pissed!" I got up. "I'm krissy by the way but I gotta go talk to you some other time." I began to run hit turned back to say something. "Hey what's your n-" He was gone I swear he was just there a minute ago...He must of ran off.