Deku: Class 2-B...Class 2-A...Ah! Here it is....Class 1-A!

Mikoto: Welp...You found it. Better find mines then...

Deku: Good luck Miichan! See you at lunch!

Mikoto: You too.

Just as Mikoto was about to walk away, he heard shouting coming from inside Class 1-A as Izuku opened the door.

Mikoto: ( Sounds like an argument going on...wait a minute...)

The two voices arguing inside were awfully familiar. He took a quick peek to see Izuku standing in the doorway frozen in fear to see two people that were on Mikoto's hate list...

Bakugo and that glasses guy from the exam.

....What a great way to start out the school year.....

Boy: Remove your feet from that desk! Such an action is insulting to those who came to UA before us, and the craftsmen who made the desk!!

Bakugo: Like I care.

Bakugo's smile obnoxiously smug and echoed of his sadistic tendencies.

Bakugo: What middle school are you from, Extra?

Mikoto: (Ugh...That ego of his needs to go...)

Iida: I- I am from Somei private academy. My name is Tenya Iida.

He extended a hand toward the other student, hoping to end their bickering before it had the chance to continue.

Bakugo swat the hand away.

Bakugo: Somei?! A stuck up elitist then?

His smile shifted, a menacing shadow flowing over his face.

Bakugo: I should blow you to bits.

Taken aback by this, Iida recoiled a step from the other boy.

Iida: Blow me to bits!? You're awful! Do you really wish to become a hero?

Mikoto: (That was a good question...)

Mikoto decided not to stick around anymore and leaves so he won't be late for class...

He silently wishes that Izuku will be fine and he can take care for himself for now on...

Mikoto: He'll be fine...I hope...

-Meanwhile-

???: Why did you call me here...Nedzu.

Principal Nedzu made a smile that wasn't anything pleasant.

Behind that smile was something sinister.

Nedzu: Have you heard of Class 1-C?

The shadowy figure didn't say anything but nodded.

???: Well Yes. I heard of it. It used to be a regular class until you decided to make some changes. But the question is...why? What are you trying to gain from all this?

Nedzu: How rude! It's almost like you suspect me. Do you really believe I have any intention of doing any harm?

???:(...Aizawa was right about you. You are up to something...)

Nedzu was intelligent and cunning at the exact same time. He understood the importance of thinking before acting. Even though Erasherhead probably wouldn't even mind the mental games the principal played, looking at everyone as a challenge. But Erasherhead always told him to keep a mental note and not get on the principal's bad side...

...Or you will be sorry.

Nedzu: Now without further ado. If you're wondering why I called you here. It's about that class.

???: What is it?

Nedzu: While Class 1-C wasn't originally going to be part of the heroics department. But after an certain 'incident' that happened last year...We decided to change that. It's prospect for the students...to give them a brighter future~~~!

???:......

Nedzu: While one of the pro-heroes here will become a teacher for that class. I have you for a special occasion...

For some reason, the shadowy figure did not like the sound of that. But there's no turning back now. Once Nedzu decides on something, there's no stopping him. Espically when he becomes very cocky and manipulative.

What are his motives for making Class 1-C become part of the heroics department?

He looked at the rare animal principal with interest.

???: I'm all ears...What is it that you have in mind, Mr. Principal?