The Job

Just want to let you know that some of my chapters will be pretty much filler chapters. Its basically to help those who didnt read the first book get what is happening in some of the actual plot chapters. Anyways enjoy

Streets of Crocus
Noon
"You aint catchen me!" A thug yelled thinking he could escape easily. This man had just robbed a jewelry store and continued running for what seemed like ages to him. Had he been a little faster on the actual robbery he might not be in this situation in the first place. Right behind him keeping up was non other than Renji Abari. He was as pissed as ever. He was taksed with making sure to capture the crimminal and so far he was failing misserabley. The reason for this is that this robber was an Arrancar. 'God dammit why is it that I always get the bad luck during missions. Plus, what the hell is an Arrancar doing here anyway. I thoight they were all dead.' He though as he staeted to pick up the pace. The robber soon was cornnered where he did his usual tactic of using Sonido to escape. "Get bakc here ya bastard!" Renji shouted. The Arrancar apeared right behind him and tapped him on the sholder 'Gotcha!' Renji though he swung his zanpakto and missed. Though the attack was a fient. The Arrancar jumped back to dodge only to be caught with the next attack "Roar Zabimaru!" Zabimaru extended out and encircled the Arrancar who in turn swore under his breath "CERO!!!!!" A geen explosion knocked the blade up just enough for him to run away. Renji growled at this and began to chace the purple haired bastard just as he had been for the past two hours. Only this time the Arrancar stopped turned waved with a wicked smile and used Sonido to disapear. Renji got to the spot where he was and yelled out of anger. He was so close and ended up failing at the end. "Hahaha That was too much fun! But now its time to kill you soul reaper." The Arrancar anounced apearing a few feet in front of him. He then turned into his Ressurection form which turned his hair black and gave him spider like leggs across the sides of his body and he morphed half way into a spider. He continued to laugh as Renji looked creeped out "Damn you are a bug. Guess I will just have squash you." Renji said now with a cocky smile of his own. "Is that so... Show me then Soul Reaper!!!!!!" The Arrancar lungged out to try and attack Renji only to watch him dissapear using flash step. Renji apeared behind him and then rose his spirit energy. Erza apeared in front of the Arrancar only to witness what happened next " You have gotten on my last nerve! BAN" He started the Arrancar tried to rush him but was too little to late "KAI!!!" A red glow formed around Renji engolfing him. When he reapeared he had looked much the same except for a few changes. "Souou Zabimaru."Renji muttered. THE Arrancar immideatly went stone cold. He soon was cut into pieces buy a bone snake tail and disapeared. "Nice one now lets return this to the shop keeper." Erza said. Renji nodded and them wiiled the bankai to disapear and they went to the jeweler to return the stolen goods. "Thank you so much I have been waiting for hours for this." The jeweler said. "Yeah well that robber was a little slimy son of a-" Renji was soon cut off by Erza who covered his mouth "What he ment to say was that the job was a little harder than expected but nothing FairyTail couldnt handle." She finished for him. Then she uncovered his mouth and he then turned to the jewler " Yeah Yeah what she said." He repiled albeit sarcasticly. "Well here is your reward for completeing this job!" The jeweler then pulled out a burlap sack full of gold and set it on the counter. He then reached behind the counter to pull out yet another sack full of gold. "This should equal the thousand grand jewel award for catching him." He said cheerfully. He then turned and headed torwards the back with the stolen goods that were returned to put them in the safe he had. It was almost like a walkin closet full of accesories of all sorts. As he did this Erza bid the man fair well and left with the reward. Renji followed her lead seing as though she was the only one who knew hiw to get back to the guild. "Hey so why did you have me come along? You seem to have wish you brought someone else along." He asked. Erza in turn dodged the question by pulling out a map from one of the many bags she had on the cart she had brought with her. "Oh no your not getting off that easy. Was it someone from Soul Society?" At this she quickened her pace. Renji followed suit and then pressed again "Was it a certion Orange haired Soul Reaper that you have been stareing at ever since we came to your world?" Erza for her part was doing surpriseingly well for how close he was. Though a small blush did creep onto her face. It was small but noticeable." Knew it." Renji stated mater of factly. "Wha-what do you mean?" Erza replied trying to seem calm and failing misserably. "Come on, its plain to see that you have a crush on him. You and your friend with the white hair. Mira right?" He said now just teasing Erza. "I have more than just a crush on him. Mira and I actually dated him when he was last here." She said scoffing as she did so. "Pfff..... Hahahahaha! Ichigo dateing someone! Hahahaha! Oh thats funny." Renji said. He was at this point histarically laughing at the thought which caused the scarlet knight to start to get very annoyed. "And whats so hard to believe about it!" Erza snapped. Renji in returned just laughed harder. He practacly weezed the next words that came out."Sorry its just pictureing him dateing not one, but two women with his pwrsonality is hard to believe." "Whats that supposed to mean." Erza asked throughly pissed at this point. "Ah dont worry about it." Renji  replied finally gaining back some of his composure. Though for the next fiblve minutes he would start to chuckle at the thought. 'Uhhhgggg this is going to be a long ride home isnt it?' Erza thought.