Boarding The Plane

They arrived  at the boarding counter. "My... pass... WHERE THE HELL'S MY PASSPORT??!!" Scarlet yelled. "Right  here, Scarfish.." said Alex snickering. "Gimme that!" Scarlet said, snatching it back. "Geez, I was just trying to help!"  Scarlet frowned. " Alright, what do you want?"  He looked down, "Umm I kinda need to borrow some money for this thing...." Everyone burst out laughing." What an Iron Man T-Shirt?" Scarlet said sarcastically. "How did you know??!!" exclaimed Alex. "Here, these are our seats." Ash said, checking the seat numbers. "You two lovebirds sit in those two seats, we'll take these four."

"I am sitting with Ash" Luke exclaimed. "WTH Why??!!" Ash yelled. "Well you see...." Luke said pointing at Scarlex. "Oh!! Ya.. well... I am sitting with you." Ash said. "Aww Lynn are sitting together." said Scarlet smirking. "IKR!! Looks like "just friends" have come to their senses" said Alex. "Which means I am sitting with..." Scarlex looked at each other and their eyes widened with horror. "Oh nooooo..." Scarlet and Alex said together. Scarlet groaned. "Remind me why we're even friends with you" Scar said frowning. "Oh, just cause of our total awesomeness!!" Ash said. "Ugh!! I don't believe this.." said Alex. "Hey I have it worst than you! At least I am not half as annoying as you are!" Scarlet yelled at Alex. "Pass me the popcorn" Luke said. Everyone except Scarlex burst out laughing. Then the four of them noticed "MESS" (A ship name for mark and Jess) talking about something. "Awww!!" the four of them said. They board the plane with smiles on their faces.

                             (After 1 hour in the plane)

"It is quite fun to sit with my friend, Luke.." Ash said. "Correction it should be BOYfriend not just a friend." Scarlet said smirking and Alex and Scar fist bumped. Ash and Luke turned red like a Tomato. "Guys we're just.." Lynn said (a ship name for Ash and Luke) "Ya ya we know... 'just FRIENDS' anyways.." said Alex. " The four of them saw "MESS" whispering to eachother and giggling. "Hey not fair we want to listen to your jokes to.." said Alex with his puppy dog eyes. "Agreed.. and you both do realise that its a group vacation and not just you two.." Scar said and the other three nodded. " You both have nothing better to do than tease us and fight with eachother.." 'MESS' said quite mad. " Sorry we were just joking.." Scar said being apologetic. "Pfft.. we got you this time Scarlex" said Mark laughing so loud that the other passengers got disturbed. "They say  revenge is sweet!! And Mark stop laughing you are making the others uncomfortable.." Jess said with disappointment. Then they both noticed Scar and Alex were sitting with a confused look on their faces. "What's the matter you both?" Mark asked. "WTH is Scarlex suppose to mean!!" Scarlet and Alex yelled loud enough for the passengers to get disturbed AGAIN. " Oh.. well...Scarlex is a ship name for you both." Mark said. " Me.... him.....eww" Scarlet said with a disgusted look on her face. "That is DISGUSTING!!" Alex exclaimed. "Hush... We are trying to watch a movie.." Luke said pointing at the screen. "Ya so shut up!!" Ash said eager to watch the next part. "Well for your kind information this is a plane and not your frickin' MOVIE HALL LYNN!!" Alex yelled again disturbing the passengers. This time before his friends could shut him up, the airhostess glared at him. "AAHH she looks scary..." Alex said hiding behind Scarlet. Scar giggled and said " Looks like someone's a scaredy cat!" "No I am not!!""yes you are" "Oh for heaven's sake shut up!!" Ash yelled at both of them. "Aye ma'am!" They both said. " And what do you need to tell me.." Ash said expecting that they would say sorry. "We're sorry-" scar said and she was completed by Alex " That we messed up your movie date with Luke.." and Scarlex high fived. Everyone except Luke and ash burst out laughing. These all went on for 8 hours till the plane finally landed.

(A/N : well the second chapter... cant wait to finish this cause we have an amazing plan for the next story cant wait... )