Following Through

Jungkook plopped you on your feet and you stood at the entrance to the library, squaring your shoulders and staring ahead determinedly

Jungkook plopped you on your feet and you stood at the entrance to the library, squaring your shoulders and staring ahead determinedly. Unmoving. Your hands clenched into fists. Jungkook crossed his arms and waited.

"Should we give her a little push?" Taehyung asked, reaching for you to do so but Jungkook held his arm out to stop him.

"She's a Gryffindor Tae. She'll walk in there on her own, or she won't go at all. We don't give her a push," Your friend said. Taehyung blinked, his lips pouting cutely. He shrugged and stepped closer to Jungkook to watch, waiting.

He was right. Why were you scared to talk to a Ravenclaw? Even if he was the most attractive person you had ever laid your eyes on. Even if his skin seemed to glow in the sunlight that filtered through the window. His caramel colored, smooth skin...it looked so soft...you wondered what it would feel like to-

You shook your head quickly and scowled. "Be brave be brave be brave," you murmured to yourself like a mantra. You could do this. You were a Gryffindor and it was time to follow through. You strode into the library and between the shelves, Taehyung cheering softly behind you as you went.

(Collage by Born2beEvil )

"Didn't think you'd be this excited for her to talk to him Tae," Jungkook said, glancing at the boy.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Taehyung replied, frowning. Jungkook looked at him.

"You have a crush on her, don't you?"

"Yeah," Taehyung replied simply. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "But she doesn't have one on me. And I want her to be happy," he said, shrugging. "I'm not going to be bitter just because she likes someone else. We're friends anyway."

Jungkook blinked. "Wow. I'm impressed Tae. You're cooler than I thought," he said, grinning.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Obviously, Jungkookie."

—