0| tuff

*+:。.。🦋💦 。.。:+
゚+*:;;:* 🏁🎱 *:;;:*+゚

JULY 3rd 2019[𓅗]ROUNDS OF DRINKS WERE PASSED AROUND, so were cheese platters and other appetizers

JULY 3rd 2019
[𓅗]
ROUNDS OF DRINKS WERE PASSED AROUND, so were cheese platters and other appetizers. Sex filled the air, Music fled the place, Reckless young adults crowded the venue; drunk out of their minds. The party had just begun.

"Toast to Rocky's whipped ass, mayne. I'm glad your old ass finally settled down for a change," Calvin rose his wine glass in the air. "Honors to a real G,"He continued. A wave of laughter washed over the guests at the dining table. Snoop had always been the life of the party.

Receiving a chuckle from Rakim, Calvin laughed himself. "Preciate the kind words my mans, thank you," Rocky reached a hand out for Calvin to shake and dap up.

"Hey boo! How you feelin'?" Robyn nudged herself in despite the brotherly love that was being presented in front of her

"Like money," Rakim responded confidently, brushing his shoulder off as if something were on it.

Tonight was a success, nothing but good energy. This was exactly what Rakim needed before the wedding. All the planning and nagging from his fiancé had got to him, so this bachelor party was definitely going to take the edge off.

"I'm glad! You look like money as well, ya' look good." She smacked her lips for emphasis

"Thank you, Thank you."

"Alright, Imma go check out that chocolate fountain you got going on in the back. Good seein' you and thank you for inviting me," Robyn leaned over to plant an air kiss on Rakim's cheek before heading to the back of the venue.

Rakim hadn't gotten a chance to wave goodbye she was so quick to leave.

His phone began to vibrate from his left pocket. He wasn't gonna pick it up until something told him to, it were important, so he fumbled around his pocket until he got ahold of his phone.

Rakim went into the back room to answer it, this place seemed like a quieter place to have a phone call.

Huh, no caller ID.

"Hello?" He voiced, clearly annoyed.

Who would be calling him? Everybody knew he would be busy at this time, who dared interrupt his fun!

"Yeah motherfucker, it's me." A familiar voice spoke

It was his baby mother, Armani. Of course it would be her, she calls at the right times.

"What you want? I know your water ain't break, so what's the problem?"

"I want some money, or I'm snitching." Armani snapped

Fuck.

"So you tryna blackmail me now is what you're telling me?" Rakim had to play it cool, he didn't wanna give her the power of knowing what fear had washed over him.

"Yeah. I'm going public if I don't get my five thousand dollars. You know you love your wife, we don't want her finding out, do we?"

He did love his wife, he knew it would kill her if she found out what happened behind closed doors. This was a case of, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

"Nah. I got you tomorrow." He finally broke

Armani did her famous chuckle, it was pure evil. "Good boy."

Beep Beep Beep

"Damn son how many mistresses you got?" Ferg spoke, making his presence known; startling Rakim.

"Whatever man. I don't wanna talk about it," Rocky stormed out of the room and charged over to the R.N.O lounge, this was a V.I.P section for Real Niggas Only.

This place was filled with instagram hoes, and regular bitches with fat asses; just how he likes em. Multiple girls greeted the bachelor, but this one girl didn't budge. Being the attention seeker he is, she was his next victim, at least for the night she was.

Plopping himself down beside her on the red couch he yawned, stretching an arm around the mystery girl. She shot a look at him before parting her lips to speak, "I have you know just because you're some big rapper, I don't want you."

Rakim paused in a mute surprise before folding his arms. "I have you know rappers can have normal conversations with pretty women such as yourself," he shot back.

The internet influencer came out tonight for some fun, no idea what event or who's party this was, she was dragged out by her best friend, Solona whom she lost in the crowd once they parted ways. Solona says she stays in the house too often.

Diamonté took mental notes, He doesn't take no for an answer, he's determined; I like it. "Mm. Well, nice to meet you Mr. Rocky. I'm Diamonté, you didn't even bother to catch my name yet."

"I was gettin' to that. I'm happy you showed your face."

"Just like everyone else." The young girl added

"Yeah. Just like everyone else," Rakim playfully rolled his eyes. He didn't mind the little attitude she had going on, he knew he could fix it later.

Despite all the dirt he has out there, he was ready to make another bad decision and tonight was the perfect time to do it and just blame it on the alcohol. His soon to be wife completely escaped his mind at this point.

"So how old are you? All this R.Kelly shit going on, I gotta ask." Rocky broke the silence

Diamonté felt uneasy, not by Rocky's question but by the itch she couldn't scratch. Withdrawals. Tapping her foot, she tried to ignore the urge.

"You good?" Rakim had took notice of the fidgeting mess beside him.

"Nah- I mean, yeah I'm straight."

You're fine, ignore it.

She couldn't ignore it no matter what she told herself, the need sent shivers over her body. "Excuse me for a moment though, don't you go nowhere," Diamonté boasted.

Rakim knew exactly what was going on. It's always the young, pretty bitches he thought. But sometimes it be like that.

"It's always the young, pretty bitches." Ferg murmured

"Nigga, where you keep comin' from?"
—————-

A/N

This is trash, complete litter! but anyways happy late valentine's day nehgros