From Vampires To Cats

Living with (six/four/two) (vampires/founders) can be a really stressing life. Especially when they are sadistic, and enjoys making you writhing in pain.

There was a few times when you wished they were something else other than vampires. Cats, perhaps? That will be cute! And you also imagined their flustered and confused faces as they physically changed. It will give you a feeling like you have won the World Cup, or something~

Though, that'll never happen.

Right...?

Well, you're wrong, apparently. Just yesterday, a mysterious parcel had arrived in the front door. You picked it up, opened it, and there was a small potion tube inside. There was also a small note. It said, "Put this into your meal to change your life." And since you were left with the task of cooking, you decided to put it. Just for the fun of it. What harm could such a small tube bring, right?

That night, as they ate the food, nothing happened at first. Everything were normal. You sighed, relieved that the potion was no more than a joke.

The real chaos began the next morning, though. One by one, each of them came to the living room to gather, each with annoyed, confused and shocked reactions.

"Just what the hell has happened? Why... Why does I have these disgusting ears and tail?!"

You had to stifle a laugh at that. You then...