Entrance Exam Part 2

Start from the beginning

???: Hey!

Izuku felt his stomach dropped when he saw the glasses boy again.

Deku: Y-Yes.

Boy: Are you planning on ruining that girl’s focus? She’s clearly trying to prepare for the test, like everyone else here. I hope you wouldn’t be trying to sabotage her chances at a head start.

Mikoto: (Okay. I had just about enough of this.)

As Izuku had trouble explaining himself, He marched up to the two and got their attention.

Mikoto: Hey! Leave him alone! For your information, he knows that girl and he's just about to thank her for a little incident that happened earlier. Don't make rude assumptions when you don't know that person! Because now you just made yourself look like an asshole!

The glasses boy jaw dropped before looking remorseful as everyone else stared. Mikoto took that as a win and pulled Izuku away.

Mikoto: Tch. Serves him right.

Deku: T-Thanks again Miichan.

Mikoto: Anytime...If that guy or anyone else gives you anymore trouble. Come to me and I'll freeze them.

Deku: Y-You don't have to do that...I-I'll be fine.

Mikoto wanted to protest but was cut off when Present Mic cried out once more.

Present Mic: ANNNNND START!

Wait what...?

Most of the examinees were confused but some took off.

Present Mic: What, you think a villain is gonna countdown for you in a real battle? Get going, the test starts ten seconds ago!!

Mikoto: Well then...Good luck Izuku...

Deku: You too Miichan...

They took off in different directions...

Mikoto: (Time to prove myself...)

-Later-

The robot charged at him until a large slashing sound was heard and in seconds, the robot was on the ground sliced in two.

Particles of snowflakes had manifested into a snow sword that he used to take out the robot.

Mikoto: (Great. I managed to get a few points. I better keep up. So far a lot of people are giving it their all. I can't fall behind!)

A sharp cry was soon heard and he whirled around to see the same boy who sat next to him during the written exam having trouble fighting aganist another robot.

Instincts kicked in and he ran towards the robot then stabbed it. The robot was soon destroyed after that as the other boy sighed and relaxed a little.

Boy: T-Thanks...

Mikoto: Why didn't you used your quirk?

Boy: M-My quirk...or quirks...can only work if I can copy someone or transform at will. I still having problems with it.

Mikoto: Oh...then we better get going then. We can't fall behind from the others.

The two split up to resume the exam.

After some time of taking out the robots to gain more villain points, something shocking happen.

SMAAAAAAAASH!!!!!

Turns out, there was a giant robot heading their way, some of them didn't notice but most of heroes in training were running away from it.

Mikoto stared in horror as he knew it was the Zero-Pointer. That's when he saw Uraraka trapped under the rumble.

He tried reaching for her but was overwhelmed by the crowd of students running for their lives.

He gritted his teeth in disgust at them.

Someone was in grave danger and here they are running like cowards when they're supposed to be heroes.

Then he thought a tragedy was going to take place here at U.A until he saw Izuku charged at the robot. People saw him as well were either telling him to run or thinking he was crazy and had a death wish. He then jumped in the air and delivered a punch, smashing it to oblivion.

It was a miracle...

He just watched Izuku actually saved someone's life.

He felt proud yet worried when he saw Izuku's arm looked jacked up...

Mikoto: (So...he got some kind of strength quirk...? He must've overdid it because his arm is broken and bruised...I could've swore I saw some blood too....Please tell me he'll be alright...)

He then saw the nurse: Recovery Girl, walked up to the two and helped healed Izuku's arm...By kissing it...

Which was a healing quirk because Izuku's arm was good as new much to Mikoto's relief.

He was glad both him and Uraraka we're alright.

Recovery Girl: Do be more careful next time.

Deku: A-Alright...

Everyone else was shock with what happened...They couldn't believe someone who they thought wouldn't stand a chance actually took out the large robot and save the day!

Mikoto: (That's what they get for underestimating him.)

After that the exam was over...

He then saw Izuku was crying because...he didn't get any points.

Mikoto himself wasn't sure how much he got...

It was either more or less to make things depressing for the both of them...

This was going to be a long day...

-Mikoto's Pov-

I was a little disappointed when I got home that day..

I wasn't sure if I did good or bad on the exam.

It makes me more nervous than ever...

What if...What if I didn't get in...?

What if Izuku didn't get in...?

Was it possible...that we failed...?

Also...why wouldn't Izuku tell me about his quirk...

He trusts me...right...?

I didn't want to think about it anymore. Too much negative thoughts swirled around my head until I heard my father coming up the stairs in a frenzy mode before opening my door.

Dad: MIKOTO!!!!

Me: Eh?! Dad! What is it?!

He handed me a letter.

Dad: It's from U.A! It came today!!!

Oh boy....I wasn't prepared for this...

I took a breath and grabbed the letter for him before proceeding to open it up...

Time to see how I did...