Ali: ok guys come on we're going to go eat!

They get up and we leave the trailer I walk to my car it's really dark and no ones here I feel like someone is watching me I pick up the girls and walk fast to the car.

I unlock the car and put them in I get in start the car head to the place. I look in the rearview mirror and the girls are just talk to each other there laughing about something.

Ali: what's so funny guys?

I smile at them.

Shea: mommy poopi head!!

They start busting out laughing I just chuckle and shake my head. We get to the place I grab my purse and diaper bag I get the girls out and we see everybody waiting for us.

Xosha: what took so long girl?!

Ali: um sorry the girls wanted me to play with them a little.

The waiter brings high chairs for them.

Ali: Brea come on.

I put her in the chair I pick Shea up but she won't go in.

Ali: baby come on please don't do this.

Shea: no mommy.

Ali: fine.

I put her on my lap and look at the menu ok what should I get them?

Waiter: hi what can I get for you guys to drink?

Xosha: I'll have a red wine.

Andrea: I'll have a coke and rum.

JoJo: I'll have a sprite

Micheal: I'll have a sprite

Paul: I'll get vodka soda

Sam: bud light please

Ali: um from the girls water and apple juice and for me I'll get a ginger ale thanks.

Waiter: ok I'll be back in a minute.

I take out toys for them to play with Shea is like not in the mood to do anything she's just chilling on my lap.

Micheal: Ali what are you getting?

Ali: um I think pizza I'm going to share with the twins what about you?

Micheal: I think I might get pasta it looks really good!

Waiter: ok here are the drinks.

He put them in front of us I try to give Shea her water.

Shea: no!!

She hits the water out my hands it spills all over me and the table.

Ali: shit Shea!!

Shea: sorry mommy.

Ali: it's fine baby.

Xosha: here go to the bathroom and get cleaned up we got her.

I pass Shea to her I walk to the bathroom and clean myself I start to cry I can't do this without Emily god I really miss her smiles and her stupid jokes. I wipe my tears and go back to the table I take Shea back we order our foods.

They all talk to each other I pull out my phone and go throw my photos. I see pictures of Emily and I.