The train-station

Nothin' here yet... Please get some more people into town! XD

So, every person that lives in town has to have arrived somehow. You can mention it, rp it, or just jump in at the train station.

Info: this is the ONLY place in the rp, where you don't have to have connections between the things that happen. You CAN put them up, but you don't have to.

(By LucySeth)

Gil Favor stepped off the platform and squinted at the bright sunlight. He adjusted his hat and hefted his suitcase, then started making his way to the hotel.

#

(By eastwoodflemingfreak)

Tess walked over to the horse waggon and led her horse Salmon out. She pet his neck as she looked around. The streets seemed to be empty, so she decided to make her way to the general store. There she would most likely find someone, who could give her a job.

#

(By eastwoodflemingfreak)

Paulita stepped down from the board, in both of her hands a heavy basket. Her hair was slightly tousled, for she had slept a little on the long train ride to Kearney.

(By lovingbigbrother24)

Bob saw her, stepping out. "Hello, Miss Maxwell!" He walked over to her. "Is there something, I can do for you?"

(By eastwoodflemingfreak)

"Thanks for asking", Paulita replied. "You could help me with those bags..."

(By lovingbigbrother24)

Bob grabbed one of the bags. "Uhm, Miss Maxwell... If you don't mind me asking. Who are you looking for?", he asked.

(By eastwoodflemingfreak)

Paulita shifted her head slightly. "Oh, no, I don't mind", she gave back. "I'm lookin' for Billy the Kid. Have you maybe seen him somewhere around?"

(By lovingbigbrother24)

Bob nodded. "He stays at the Hotel, Miss Maxwell."

(By eastwoodflemingfreak)

Paulita smiled. "Then, let's go."

The two of them walked down the street, heading for the hotel.