The two boys made a run for it as they heard explosions with Bakugo screaming and shouting in the background.

Bakugo: DEKU!!!!

-Later-

The two boys were exhausted from running as they hid a few blocks away from the explosive boy.

Boy: A-Are you alright?

Deku: Y-Yeah...I'm s-sorry...

The snow user looked at him in confusion. Why was he apologising for?

Boy: There's nothing to be sorry about...

Deku: I-I mean about Kacchan...

Boy: Kacchan? Is that his name...

Deku: N-Not really...Just a nickname I gave to him when we were kids...We grew up together...

Boy:...Oh...

Deku:...

Boy: Well that guys is a jerk. People like that don't deserve to be heroes unless they get their act together.

Deku:...

Boy: But...Are you really okay?

Deku: I-I'm fine! But thank you for helping. Usually everyone else would turn a blind eye if this happens...

The boy felt angry hearing that. So this boy is being bullied by not just Bakugo but by his classmates as well and they do nothing about it. What about the teachers?! Are they ignoring it?! Had he told his parents yet? Anybody else?

Deku felt awkward when the boy didn't say anything and decided to jump to another topic.

Deku: A-Anyway. Your quirk...

Boy: Oh yeah...My quirk...It's called Snow Manipulation.

Deku: T-That's so cool!

Boy: Heh. Thanks.

Suddenly the boy heard mumbling and looked to see Deku writing in some Hero Analysis Journal.

Boy: What the-?

Deku: *Ramble Ramble* So can the user create, shape and manipulate snow? Maybe he can use the form of flakes of crystalline water ice. Since snow is composed of small ice particles, it is a granular material with an open and therefore soft structure, unless it is subjected to external pressure-!

Boy: Um..Dude..Are you okay?

Deku jolted back to reality and realized his mistake.

Deku: S-Sorry. It's a habit...

Boy: I see....(That surprised me...)

Deku: *Embarrassed*

Then boy than remember something about Bakugo.

Boy: ....So do you have any friends at all...? Because if that Bakugo guy was supposed to be your friend...Then why does he call you Deku? Doesn't that mean 'useless'?

Deku looked down with tears in his eyes which made the other boy thought he said something to hurt him.

Boy: S-Sorry! Did I hurt your feelings! Did I say something wrong?

Deku: N-No! It's not that! It's just that...Deku...that name stick to me since...I was told I couldn't be a hero...

Boy:.....Why?

Deku:....Because I'm quirkless....So I have no friends.

Then Deku waited for the response...He was thinking the boy will now hate him, pity him, or give him a look of disgust...

Like everyone else besides his mother already did....

Boy: So....?

Deku: Eh?

Deku looked up to see the boy giving an odd look.

Boy: So what...? So he's saying you can't be a hero because you don't have a quirk at all....

Deku nodded not getting what the boy was saying...

The boy soon gave a look of disgust...But not at Deku...

Boy: Wow...He's a real bully... It's bad enough some people are being judged because of their quirk. But judged for being quirkless. That's so dumb...

Deku couldn't believe it...So this boy didn't care that he was quirkless...

Boy: Those type of people who bully the weak are just horrible. And they want to become heroes? But let me tell you this...Judging someone because of their quirk, or lack of quirk, is incredibly stupid. My mother always told me that quirks don't equal a person's worth. There were people who lived centuries before us didn't have any quirks, and they dealt with it just fine.

Deku just stood there in awe as the boy asked him another question.

Boy: So you want to be a hero...?

Deku made a bright smile that was so shiny, the other boy could've swore he needed sunglasses.

Deku: Yes. More than anything! That's all I ever wanted! It's always been my dream to become a hero like All Might!

The boy made a smile at that. He then holds out his hand.

Boy:...Than let's work hard on it~! Let's be heroes!

Deku: Y-Yes!

Mikoto: Oh BTW. I never told you my name. It's Yukimura Mikoto.

Deku: I-I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you Mikoto-kun!

Mikoto: Then Izuku...Let me make this clear to you. Make sure after this...no one tells you what you can and can't do.

Mikoto whispered into his ear and said the words Izuku wanted to hear his whole life.

"You can become a Hero."

Izuku felt more tears poured through his eyes. Finally...someone finally believes in him.

That day...Deku and Mikoto became friends.