Ch 13 Love

Idk why but I felt a strong urge to write a chapter about love. I believe that it is something that can't be put into words, but I penned down some of the things I feel

Love is what is most important to life. To love is to put your needs second to what or whom you love. Love is unconditional, patient, and always forgives, never keeps score and always perseveres, love creates strength and courage.

Love is not just an emotion people feel toward other people, but also a complex tying together of the emotions that two or a few more people have; it is a special form of emotional interdependence.

Love isn't when you want or need to be with them every second of the day
love is when the time you spend with them is perfect, and the time you spend apart is equally as good

Love isn't when you depend on them and your whole life revolves around them.
Love is when they are a perfect addition to your life, it doesn't make everything else seem perfect, it makes everything else bareable and manageable. They help you grow as a person, and make you a better person and feel better about yourself and life in general.

Love isn't when you hate saying goodbye
Love is when you see "goodbye" as the possibility of saying "hello" all over again

Love doesn't cover their flaws
Love does show their flaws for all they are, but you love their imperfections, cuz it makes them who they are, and you love and accept them for everything they are.

Love grows
and encourages growth
love isn't perfect
but it's always close

Love,
real true love,
is the best thing that will ever happen to you.

So yeah this is it. Hope your thoughts match. Do let me know in the comment section as to what love is acording to you.

Love you all
xoxo ❤