Bullet

Sherlock got out his phone and dialled Mycrofts number. It rang three times and Mycroft picked it up.

"I cant believe that you walked out of the meeting. Actually I can believe that. What is the nature of you calling?" Mycrofts voice said patronisingly.

"What were Emma's past assignments?" Sherlock asked

"She wont want you knowing Sherlock" Mycroft reminded

"It doesnt matter. Why did she get two bullets above her hip?"

"Took you long enough" Mycroft patronised

"Look just tell me"

"Classified. But if she wants to tell you then thats her choice. Goodbye Sherlock" And the line went dead.

***
Emma's P.O.V

I woke up a few hours later and heard Sherlock and John talking. I listened in.

"Sherlock its her choice to tell you about her wounds" said John.

"But why didnt I guess before." Sherlock said annoyed, the sound of a gun being picked up and then being slammed back down on the table.

"Shut up. You'll wake Emma!" John semi-whispered.

I opened the door.

"Theres no need" I said

The two men started and Sherlock jumped up.

"Are you okay?" Asked Sherlock

"Of course I am" I replied as I sat down.

The two looked at me and I breathed out slowly.

"I guess you want to know about my scars" I said

John and Sherlock nodded

Flashback

Dark military base. A younger Emma was accompanied by half a dozen camoflauged men.

"Bravo Four Two en route to Military Base. Approx 1/2 Klick away. Possible code 5" The general spoke into his radio. He turned to Emma and the others "Captain King will lead if I go down. We are the best trained soldiers in the world. She will carry on the briefing" He stood back and Emma stepped foward.
"Soldiers. We need to get into that building and extract our two files that were stolen from us. Two MI6 agents died trying to retrieve these files so the government called on the SAS to extract the files. Soldiers we will retrieve the files and our extraction point is around 1 Klick away" Emma gave the hand gesture to move foward

***

Emma was sat on the floor next to general Forser who had a bullet wound to his chest. She was applying pressure to his bullet wound.
A figure appeared behind Emma and grabbed her throat. She was knocked unconsious.
As she woke up she was kicked in the stomach by one of the captors, her fellow soldiers were either lying on the floor or having the same treatment. He grabbed her and held her close.
"We will meet again very soon Agent King" Whispered the man, his voice was full of danger and had a trace of an American tone
She kicked him and he shot her above her hip. She fell to the ground and passed out.

The next thing she knew she was being treated in a medical tent in America.

"So theres the story" Emma said

So what do you think about the story?