Harvey Street Kids Sneezefic - Audrey Allergies

(Story begins where Audrey is walking on the side walk of Harvey Street. But she has been sniffing because she has allergies right now due to allergy season. Then suddenly Audrey lets out a sneeze as her nostrils flare up)

Audrey: HuhEHSCHOO!!! Ugh... (Audrey rubs her nose on her forefinger) I can't stand allergies.

(Audrey keeps on walking then Sues who was eating from the trash can sees Audrey and gets concerned at why Audrey looks weird. Sues jumps out of the trash can and walks up to Audrey to ask what is wrong with her)

Sues: (raccoon chatter)

Audrey: Oh it's you Sues. (sniffs) I have allergies because it's allergy season. (Audrey sneezes again) HAHCHOO!!! It is very horrible. (Audrey sneezes a few more times) HehuhSHEW!!! HEHCHOO!!! HAHSKCHEW!!!! (Sues gets out a tissue box and Audrey takes a tissue from the box) Thanks Sues. (Audrey blows her nose into the tissue and then she rubs her nose again on her forefinger. After that she walks ahead but continues sneezing) HuhhHEKCHEW!!! HEHPCHEW!!! HEHGEHCHOO!!!! Ugh! Can't this stop!?

(Audrey has made it to Dot and Lotta)

Lotta: Hey there Audrey! (Lotta notices how weird Audrey looks) Uh Audrey? Are you ok?

Audrey: (sniffs) No I'm not... (Audrey then sneezes even more) HAHEHCHOO!!! HEHCHKCHEW!!! EHCHEW!!! HUHHCHOO!!!!

Dot: Audrey having a stuffy nose and sneezing a lot, hmm is she like sick? (Sues comes in and tells them in raccoon chattering that Audrey has allergies) Wait Audrey you have allergies!?

Audrey: Yes. HEHCHEW!!! EICHEW!!! It's allergy season.

Lotta: Is it really horrible?

Audrey: Yes, very horrible. HahhehCHEW!!! HUHCKCHEW!!! HAPHICHOO!!! HEHICHEW!!!!

Dot: Yesh, bless you. Maybe you should get some rest to heal.

Audrey: Are you sure? HEHSCHEW!!! HAHSCHEW!!!

Dot: Yes I am positive. We'll let you rest back into our HQ so that you would have hours to have your allergies go at least away for the day. Come on.

(Dot and Lotta take Audrey into their trailer HQ)

Lotta: Here you can rest on these pillows. Hope it can help!

Dot: Take some good rest Audrey.

(Dot and Lotta leave and then Audrey starts to rest on the pillow)

Audrey: Ah... This is helping me feel a bit better.

(Audrey then takes her nap on the pillow to help her allergies get better)

The End