Chapter 1 - Part 1

Chapter 1

"Violet, Saturday, and Kate will accompany me on a landing party. Madi, you have the comm," Ally ordered as they reached a new planet to explore.

"Aye Captain," Madi smiled sitting in the captain's chair and letting an ensign take her navigator position.

---

"Energize," Ally nodded. The energizing circles engulfed them as they appeared down on the planet.

"Phasers on stun," Ally explained as they looked around.

It was a green lush planet with no life forms.

"Well, this qualifies for shore leave doesn't it?" Saturday laughed.

"Yes, Ms.Saturday. Tell Madi to beam down all crew members needing a break. We will stay here for approximately 25.7 hours. I will be aboard the ship," Ally announced.

---Aboard the ship---

"Captain?" Violet asked.

"Aren't you supposed to be on shore leave?" Ally asked her turning around.

"Yes."

"I'd state citation, but you'd just ignore it."

"Aye," Violet chuckled, "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" Ally asked turning her full attention to Violet.

"There is someone aboard the ship in need of shore leave. Their reaction time is 27% slower than normal."

"They must beam down immediately. Name?" Ally questioned.

"Captain Ally."

---