"You know what? He needs to be home. His issues stem from home. He's sad and alone. Being kept in a hospital isn't helping him feel any better. He probably feels more alone. He probably feels like your trying to get rid of the problem by sending him here. And he thinks he's the problem. So don't blame it on me that you're too busy to notice that your son is depressed and needs his mother. Not 24 hour supervision in a psych ward. Man fuck this job I quit!" The nurse went off and walked out.

Jahseh:

Stokeley sighed as sat in a chair.

"I think, maybe.. she's right," My mom's voice cracked.

Nah you think?  I hope you hit ya big toe on a piece of furniture. You deserve it.

"I'm going to go check him out, I'll be back," my mom left me and Stokeley alone. I can talk to him. He didnt make those people bring me here. And he's here with me everyday all day even though I havent made a sound.

"Baby, I am so sorry," he said lowly. "This is my fault." 

No its no.

"Yes it is," he said.

I didnt even say anything what the hell?

"yes you did," Stokeley said again.

Dad what's going on? 

"He's becoming of us. He is the God of the Sea and Land. The God of Men," My dad's voice echoed in my head.

I thought you said we would all meet later.

"We Shall meet now," And then he appeared before me.

The door swung closed.

"Dad!" I smiled and ran into his arms.

"You thought I would not return?" He chuckled.

"To be honest no, I thought I was going crazy," I hugged him again.

"What the fuck?" Stokeley looked shook.

"Oh hi, I'm God. Nice to meet you," My dad held his hand out for Stokeley to shake.

"What the-"

"I'm a God too," I smiled. "I'm the God of love. Wait no, I am Love." 

"C-can you explain to me why the he- why is god here, he's supposed to be in he-"

My dad cut him off and explained to him everything.

"So why am I a God? Are you my dad too? Uh uh this aint it that would mean we brothers. OH HELL NOO," Stokeley rambled on.

"No you had to become of us in order to be with Jahseh." My dad told him.

"O-oh," Stokeley crossed his brows.

"So I'm a god too?" He asked.

"Yeah, the God of Land, Man, and Sea." My dad explained.

"So I have powers?" Stokeley asked.

My dad explained to him about his powers. Pretty much the same as me. Except I can end all human existence, I can talk to animals, read minds, do anything with my mind, and do compulsion. While Stokeley can breath under water, control anything in the sea and talk to anything in the sea, he has super strength and oh he can fly. He can also turn invisible. My dad says I can turn invisible and teleport I just have to learn how to.

"Oh Wow." Stokeley sighed.

"Yeah I know son, treat my boy right and you can call me anytime. I have to go though. I love you son," My dad pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back eagerly.

"Thank you for everything," I smiled as he went away.

A/n: Stokeley is in bold and jahseh isnt

I wonder if that will make sex better?

You know I can hear your thoughts right?

Well its a deadass question.

Ya horny ass would be thinking about sex right now...