Eleven

Deigo:

"What do you need to say?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, d, you know I'm not embarrassed of you. I just haven't came out yet," metri pleaded.

"Uh yes you have. Your friends know your gay and so does mama," Stokeley chuckled.

"Yo you're supposed to be on my side," metri glared at Stokeley.

"You see my boyfriend will beat my ass if I defend you so I'm gonna not be on your side right now," Stokeley chuckled.

Jahseh smiled at him and blushed.

"Okay so what's your excuse then?" I sighed. "Let's hear it. Gazzy you wanna get some snacks this should take some time ?"

"Say less," he got up and pounced to the kitchen, minutes later coming back with three bags of chips and a few water bottles.

"To be honest, there isn't no excuse, I just can't tell anyone," metri sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Cause you're embarrassed?" I asked.

"No i-" he started but then looked at his feet and sighed.

I thought he was before but now that he's confirmed it, it literally broke my heart. "Ight bet."

"Oh damn he's gonna hurt you," Jahseh chuckled.

"I can't wait to hear your plan boo," Gazzy clapper his hands.

"I'll call up a new nigga," I shrugged. "Other niggas would love to be with me."

"I'm irreplaceable," he sighed. "Just let me fix it."

Play the song ^^

"Baby. I can have another you in minutes, matter of fact," I pulled my phone out. "Hey Siri, call Michael white."

"Making a voice call to Michael white blue heart," Siri said.

"Hey wassup," I said as I put the phone to my ear. I took it off my ear and put it in speaker.

"Hey lil baby, you finally leave that fuck nigga alone?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, can you come over?" I asked.

"I'm actually down the street so I'll be there right now. You want something from the store?" He asked.

"Mm no im good but thank you," I smiled. "Bye."

"Bye beautiful." And then he hung up.

"So metri I have a question," Omar asked.

"And you better not lie cause I'll know!" Gazzy glared at metri.

"He's making me ask so don't get mad at me," Omar said, "if you and Deigo been together for six months? Then how did you date my sister and was ducking her on the low?"

"You did what?" Jah jumped off of Stokeley lap.

"It was when we first got together , we weren't even serious," metri argued.

"But you guys still fuck on the low, " Omar said.

"So you've known about this?" Jah asked Omar.

"I mean yeah b-"

"Omar get out," Gazzy said.

"But I di-"

"Get our Omar."

He huffed and walked away.

"So you cheated on me too?" I chuckled. "With a girl? Who looks like a dog?"

"Baby it ain't even like that just let me explain," metri sighed.

"Who is Baby?" I asked.

"Come on just- we can fix it," metri pleaded.

Jahseh threw a shoe at his head, "this ain't handy Mandy nigga."

"Bob the builder looking ass boy," Gazzy shook his head.

There was a knock at the front door, "I'll get it." Jahseh ran over to the door. "Damn you got a whole reptile at your door. Gazzy call the exterminator!"

I gave them a look of confusion as Jahseh walked back into the living room with Michael behind him. "You didn't tell me you was interested in the nigga from tangled. Rapunzels camilian?" Jahseh shook his head.

"You're mean. What did I do to you," Michael frowned.

"You did nothing, he's just like that, you'll love him though," I said as he sat down next to me and hugged me.

"Why this nigga here?" He asked me as he sat down and looked at metrius.

"Cause he don't know how to move on, like you cheated and you're ashamed of him, what are you here for?" Gazzy stared metri down.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, deigo is beautiful," Michael smiled at me.

"Thanks," I blushed.

Okay so I don't even like Michael. I just called him here to make metri mad. Don't worry I texted him and told him already so he's just going along with it.

"You done fucked up," Jahseh and Stokeley said at the same time.

"Oh damn I wanna make a song out of that," Jahseh smiled.

"You make music?" Stokeley asked.

"Uh no," Jahseh lied. He does make music but only me and Gazzy know. He doesn't let anyone hear. I posted one of his songs one time and he was so mad at me. I deleted it but he said "it was something personal for him."

"Damn you would be good at it. I heard you singing some song in your sleep one time, you have a beautiful ass voice," Stokeley smiled at him and kissed his forehead. Not to sound like Jared but, "Must be nice."

"So y'all deadass right now?" Metri asked me and Michael.

Michael kissed my cheek, "deadass. Now be gone thot."

"Man fuck this," metri yelled and walked out of the house. We waited a few seconds and then Michael moved away from me and went back to him normal self.

"So what happened between y'all sis?" He gasped.

"Hold the fuck on," Jahseh gapsed. "What happened to your deep voice?"

"Oh baby I'm a Twink. I take Jared's dick on the daily, but metri don't know that so I came to be friends rescue and pretended to be his new man. That shit hurted my voice," Michael said dramatically.

"Damn that's tuff," Stokeley laughed.

"You're a great actor, you should join the drama club we need more members and Jah won't join." Gazzy smiled at him.

"That's cause you guys put me with this obsessed bitch last time who thought I meant what we was doing in the play. This girl tried to fuck me at rehearsal," Jahseh sighed.

"I shouldn't want to laugh so hard right now," I laughed.

"You know what, I hope you get chlamydia in your ear," Jah glared at me.

"I hope you get gyneria in your throat from eating too much Pussy," I shot back.

"I'm not even affended at the gyneria I'm affenddd at the pussy," he held his chest.

"Jesus," Stokeley shook his head.

What do y'all think?
Should metri and Deigo get back?
Where should Jah and stoke have sex next?
Vote and comment!
15 votes = update