Chapter 1

"Naruto!" I heard my love call from behind the door to my office. Hinata walked in and smiled at me "Is your work finished?" I giggled and rubbed the back of my neck " Um... No? " she sighed "Naruto, I can help you if you'd like?" I gave her a closed eye smile " It's fine, how about you go home and start dinner I'll be there in about an hour. " she nodded and left. I sighed as a familiar chakra approached me from behind. I smirked "Sasuke... Back so soon, huh?" He walked around the front to face me and nodded " Yeah, dobe. " my eyebrow twitched "Can you stop calling me that? We're not kids anymore." He smirked " Nope. " I signed my name on a paper and sat it in the "Done" pile and grabbed another. "Paperwork sucks." I leaned back in my chair while Sasuke stared. I frowned " What!? " he shrugged "Sakura wants to through a party. All the kids are gonna be dumped on Shikamaru, at least that's what I heard." I laughed " Poor Shikamaru. " he giggled "Who's all going?" I asked but like always he shrugged " Um... Me, Sakura, Choji, Ino, Kiba, Shino, and that's about it. " I nodded "Dose Hinata know?" He nodded " She can't make it, I think she was worried about Boruto and his school work. " I nodded. "Yeah I'll be there. When is it?" He sat on the end of my desk " Tomorrow night at like 8 o'clock. " I finished the last paper of my huge stack and stretched "I'll be there as long as if I don't get another stack of paper like that." I pointed to the four foot tall stack of papers I just finished.  Sasuke smirked and got off my desk " You better be there. It'll take some of the stress of being hokage right down the drain. " I nodded "Don't worry I'll be there." He nodded and disappeared into thin air. I smiled " I better get home before Hinata looses her mind. " I stood up and shut the lights off, locked my office and headed home.

I opened the door and Boruto ran right into me, knocking me to the ground. "HEY!" I yelled and Boruto frowned " Sorry dad! " hinata came running out and yelled "Boruto! Get inside or your grounded." She smiled at me " Welcome home honey! Dinner done, it's your favorite. " my eyes turned to hearts and my jaw dropped as I ran into the house and sat at the table "Thank you for the food!" I grabbed some chopsticks and dug in. " Cheese dad it's just Ramen. " Boruto grumbled and sat across from me. Hinata sat next to me and my beautiful daughter sat next to my wonderful son. I ate three bowls in five minutes when I finally got to the size of a pig. "So how was school?"  Boruto frowned and took a bite of his ramen " Don't want to talk about it. " he popped his bottom lip out and looked to the side "I got into a fight with Sarada." I smirked " That's what I call..... " I made a gun with my fingers and smirked "A lovers quirral." I busted out laughing and Boruto turned red in the face. Hinata frowned "Naruto.... Dont.... It's not that funny." I whipped a tear from my eye " Sorry, oh before I forget, Sauske invited me to a party tomorrow. " she nodded "Yeah, he invited me too but I'm gonna stay here and help Boruto." I nodded and stood up " Well I'm off to bed. " I stood up and gave Hinata a kiss "Love you." She blushed " Love you too, night. " I smiled at the kids and head off to bed.

Hey guys I'm back!! I decided not to do another Grimmichi so I'm trying something else hope you enjoy this one!!