Prologue

~ ^^ header is from a tumblr post I came across, basically explains this prologue, and helps you understand Novie a little bit more ~

High school.

What actually is the definition of high school?

Well, here is my edited version of the definition; a place where you intended to go for education, but you get judged by 'skinny Barbie' like girls. A place where teachers treat you like prisoners and think you have no life outside of school, which is why they drown us with 2-3 hours worth of essay, assignments or coursework. A place where you get pushed around in corridors when you're going to class, or when stupid 12 year olds in year 7 think they're better than you. Waking up early in the morning, to be only going back to sleep after listening to your teacher go on and on about how to solve X in maths or how to use a map in geography.

This is my definition of high school, well in my world this is how is see school.

I never was really the type of girl to speak my thoughts. I always kept quite and hide in the shadows. I kept myself to myself. I keep quite in lessons, never put my hands up because I'm scared that if I do, people will notice me. I didn't want that. I wanted to finish year 12 without any drama, and to ensure that will never happen. I hide away.

Yes if you haven't noticed, I'm the girl without a voice.

Not because I can't speak, I just chose not to so I can't been seen or noticed by my so called peers. It's better that way.