44

Y/n POV

It had been a little over a month since Tae proposed to you. Due to the possibility of a fight breaking out; it was decided that the wedding would be done at the house and no one would be invited. It saddened Tae a little due to the fact that he wanted to show you off the everyone but you were happy with it being private.

You had not been feeling well lately. Your headaches continued to get worse and your dizzy spells became more frequent. You did your best to hide them from Tae and the others. You were sure it was because it was still hard for you to eat and keep down food. 

Tomorrow was Christmas and the guys were in the best spirits possible. Everyone stayed inside due to how much snow had fallen. Jin made hot cocoa that warmed everyone's soul. It actually made you feel better too. 

You were in the living room with the others after eating dinner. Everyone was doing their own thing but everyone was together and that is what mattered. Namjoon had bought a large Christmas tree and everyone spent time decorating it. Presents were placed under the tree and you noticed that there were even some that were for the baby. 

You were now 2 1/2 months pregnant. You still didn't have a baby bump so no one would noticed if you didn't tell them. 

You had finally gotten your powers under control over time. You realized that you could feel emotions regardless of where in the house the person was. Through experimentation you realized that the radius of your ability was bigger than expected. If someone was on the grounds of the mansion, you could sense their emotions. Only problem was that you learned how to tune it out so you would only feel it if you focused. 

You were unable to change emotions completely but you are able to calm and relax a person. Anytime someone would get frustrated or really angry, you just touched them and within a few minutes they felt at peace.

It was getting late in the evening and you decided to head to bed. You were easily more fatigued now and you knew it would only get worse as your pregnancy progressed. You fell asleep instantly and never felt when Tae came to bed.

You woke up the next morning to the bed empty. You looked over at the clock and noticed that it was almost 12pm. You got up and took a shower before going downstairs to where everyone was. 

You could hear them in the living room talking loudly to each other. "Oh hey baby. Did we wake you?" Tae asked as you entered. "Nope. You should have woken me up earlier though. I didn't realize I was asleep for that long." You said.

"I want you to get as much rest as you need. I can tell you have been more tired lately because of the baby." He said as he placed his hand on your stomach. "I am fine Tae. You don't need to worry so much. We are fine." You said. 

"Alright everyone. Y/n is here now so we can open the presents." Tae announced as he held your hand and walked you closer to everyone. You sat down as Namjoon handed out everyone's presents. Everyone had about 7-8 but you and Tae had more because of the baby's gifts as well. 

It took a few hours for everyone to open their presents and show them off. When it was all said and done, the living room was a disaster. There was so much wrapping paper on the floor. It looked like a 3 year old had fun tearing it up.

Namjoon gave the staff the day off the spend Christmas with their families. "I am going to go and get a trash bag for all this." You said as you stood up. Tae nodded as you shuffled through all of the mess. 

You went to the closet where all the cleaning things were located and grabbed a large trash bag. You started to walk back but another dizzy spell hit you. You tried to stabilize yourself by holding onto the wall but this dizzy spell was much worse than the others.